View Single Post
Unread 07-23-2010, 02:50 PM   #20
jozef

jozef is on a distinguished road

Yesterday I called my VOIP-friend and get MOCS. Call was Voxalot -> Voxalot.
Next call to him was thru FreeCall (Betamax) provider. Voxalot -> Freecall 883510004xxxxxx -> Voxalot. Call was disconnected after 30 sec.
I try one more time thru Actio provider. Voxalot -> Actio -> Actio. The call connected and we talked 50 minutes.

Is it Voxalot issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatjam View Post
... As I'm now recalling, one key factor leading me to lean toward that conclusion was the fact that I sometimes get MOCS when I'm calling another voxalot user: in those cases, there can be no question of poor interaction between voxalot and a VSP, since it all goes through voxalot. ...

I would suggest:
1. Try without registration on line 2 with justvoip.
2.1. Try with Sipsorcery or PBXes instead of Voxalot. Justvoip as provider in Sipsorcery/PBXes. Line 2 with direct registration with justvoip.
2.2. Try with Sipsorcery or PBXes instead of Voxalot. Justvoip as provider in Sipsorcery/PBXes. Line 2 without registration with justvoip.
3.1 Try with Sipsorcery or PBXes. Voxalot as provider in Sipsorcery/PBXes and justvoip as provider in Voxalot. Line 2 with direct registration with justvoip.
3.2 Try with Sipsorcery or PBXes. Voxalot as provider in Sipsorcery/PBXes and justvoip as provider in Voxalot. Line 2 without registration with justvoip.

Thanks,
Józef
jozef is offline   Reply With Quote