View Single Post
Unread 11-15-2007, 03:38 AM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanford View Post
Incoming calls to both SIP providers ring on home phone (Line1 AND L2) and softphones. First to answer wins.
This should be easy enough. Register both Engin and GoTalk in VoXalot and enable SIP Register.... Then have your Line 1, Line 2, and SoftPhone(s) all register with VoXalot (the same account)

Quote:
Outgoing calls routed through GoTalk with no area code for sydney
The Smart Call/Dial Plan is the place to set this up. If you are having trouble post:
-How GoTalk requires numbers to be dialed
-How you want to dial Sydney numbers (digit length important)
-How you want to dial other numbers within country
-How you want to dial Intl numbers
And we can probably give a few suggestions. You can also use the Test tool at the bottom of that page to see how the rules are being applied

Quote:
Line1 and Line2 on my PAP2T to be registered and both ring together and can still dial when other is busy
That last part is most likely possible without doing anything extra but not 100% sure

Quote:
If registration on the PAP2T fails and no active softphones, (internet down, no power, etc) divert to mobile.
Forwarding to Cell on condition of no connection is not possible directly through VoXalot to the best of my knowledge. You can however set forwarding based on time of day, incoming number, incoming provider.

Quote:
Secondly, What would I need to do configuration-wise for the PAP2T and VoXaLot?
The basics:
Username is your VoXalot 6 digit number
Password is your Password
Proxy is xx.voxalot.com (replace xx with us/eu/au depending on the cluster you've chosen in the VoXalot member details page)

Set up STUN Server (SIP heading, bottom of page)

Substitute VIA Addr
STUN Enable
Send Resp To Src Port
All above set to Yes, everything else in that bottom section is No.
Nat Keep alive is 30
Stun server: stun.xten.com

For a thorough guide see http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-gen...lkthrough.html

This may also help Setting up Linksys PAP2 - Voxalot FAQ

Last edited by emoci; 11-15-2007 at 05:22 AM.
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote