View Single Post
Unread 05-26-2010, 01:28 PM   #20
toolio

toolio is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin View Post
We have finally located the root cause of this issue. Please retry and let me know if the system is now working correctly.

We apologise for the delay and the inconvenience this has caused.
I have quickly tested forwarding from specific providers and it seems to be working now. Thank you.

However, there may be one remaining issue, although I can't be sure it isn't elsewhere in my setup--sometimes when the caller hangs up before the call is answered the call does not stop ringing at the receiving end (until it hits voicemail). I will be away for a few days and unable to test this further at the moment. If anyone else has this problem please post here.

On another issue, could you kindly tell us why Voxalot completely ignored numerous posts about the issue of call forwarding suddenly not working for at least three weeks before even responding? (Actually, some posts about call forwarding problems go back much further). A fix is great, but not even acknowledging with a "we're aware of the problem and are working on it" leaves customers hanging. You make it quite clear you do not want to receive PMs about issues, but Voxalot fails to respond in a timely manner to posts in this forum.
toolio is offline   Reply With Quote