View Single Post
Unread 05-07-2010, 11:11 AM   #12
toolio

toolio is on a distinguished road

Since I constantly read here "Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested." could someone at Voxalot kindly request that I PM them about this issue

I would appreciate working with Voxalot toward a solution. I may be doing something wrong, or it may be a Voxalot problem. But whatever it is, I am not able to figure it out or change it despite hours of trying different call forwarding configurations.

Obviously I am not the only one having this problem (And I am now having it on both my Premium accounts). I notice there is also another similar thread about call forwarding not working properly, and in this thread another person has pointed out that his call forwarding has suddenly stopped working in a fashion similar to mine.

I would like to point out again that what once worked perfectly well suddenly stopped working a few days ago. I have conducted a number of tests and made a number of changes suggested by emoci, but the problems remain on both my Voxalot Premium accounts I have.

Thanks.
toolio is offline   Reply With Quote