View Single Post
Unread 02-26-2006, 05:53 AM   #7
martin

martin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the roughmartin is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stephenh
Just tried it "both ways" and had complete success with OzTell at least.
Good stuff!

Quote:
Still trying to get my head around how this ties in with SipBroker and why one would use one or the other. I think I've given myself too many options :-)
You hit the nail on the head Stephen - it's all about options. With both SIP Broker and now VoXaLot, users have more flexability than ever to configure what's right for their needs. Rather than us dictating how things should be done we thought it would be better to make available the pieces and allow people to choose the right solution.

Sure there is some overlap between SIP Broker and VoXaLot however that was always our intent.

Quote:
No doubt some profound pieces of documentation to soon follow? :-)
Ah yes the documentation ... yes it will come. We might set-up a Wiki like the SIP Broker one for people to share information. In the mean time hopefully this forum will help. Your post is a good example of the kind of information that helps others

BTW thanks Stephen for your donation.

Please post support questions on the forum. Do not send PMs unless requested.
martin is offline   Reply With Quote