View Single Post
Unread 08-21-2009, 07:29 AM   #38
jozef

jozef is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatman View Post
jozef,

How does that change the SIP/SDP packet when it arrives at Betamax? Does Betamax's billing use the IP address from that line in the SIP header, rather than using the actual source IP address of the SIP packet?

I see lots of 'P-hint: outbound' and 'P-hint: usrloc applied' in Voxalot's SIP/SDP packets. Do you think Voxalot might be able to avoid the FUP issue if they inserted 'P-src-ip: XX.XX.XX.XX' as you suggest?
boatman,

I don't know VoIP technology. I use it. This means, I am a user not technician. I like to create Dial Plans and do some test. VoIP is my hobby.
I register my ATA to Voxalot, so i I don't have FUP issue if proxy is on Betamax "whitelist". But when I tested Callback from MSS, I got FUP for call started from PBXes --> Voxalot --> Betamax. After workaround PBXes --> MSS --> Voxalot --> Betamax it was FREE. So i think that the "whitelist" and the IP address from the SIP header was solution.

In December 2008 I created workaround FreecoNet-->MSS-->Voxalot-->Betamax. I think this is still working for FreecoNet user without FUP if Voxalot is on Betamax "whitelist".
jozef is offline   Reply With Quote