Thread: Call Forwarding
View Single Post
Unread 04-17-2009, 03:26 PM   #6
smithwithani

smithwithani is on a distinguished road
Default Just another Lost Customer

I have done all the tests you recommended.

At this point I have thrown up my arms and tossed in the towel as they say.

I have given up on Voxalot. I paid to upgrade to "Premium Member" and nothing has worked. When I was in the "Free" status I used it for voicemail and it worked fine. I just needed the voicemail to answer with our names rather than say you have reached mailbox number xxxx which sounds unprofessional.

By going to "Premium" I should have been able to register a sip account and forward my calls to another PSTN that I have paid voicemail on.

That just didn't work. I did try all your suggestions, including using another sip provider. Had that provider registered and no luck.

So I have given up on Voxalot and they have won the $15 upgrade fee.

I will go back to a different system and stop losing time and money over voxalot. Their system was down for nearly 3 days. They blame it on "ServerBeach".

So, the outcome is simple. I have lost $15 and they have lost a customer and that customers recommendations.

As a website hosting company and dialup ISP I do know the importance of servers running 24/7 without downtime and they either can't run a server themselves or they have put too much faith in "ServerBeach"

Gary
smithwithani is offline   Reply With Quote