View Single Post
Unread 10-24-2007, 06:15 PM   #8
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shezad View Post
Thanks for your reply

I tried to make a call first with pbxes with outbound routing true voxalot account, then the voipbuster account charged me for the free call (FUP) Then i tried to call direct with voxalot account with the same voipbuster account then voipbuster gave me the free call for free. I tried it 3 different times all the time i tried to call with pbxes with voxalot as trunk i got charged, but witout pbxes was free

I thought this was very strange, but have not figured it out why, am i doing something wrong or just not my luck

I also tried it with another betamax product VoipDiscount | Free Calls and SMS same problem there also

regards shezad
Interesting....

Does it charge you FUP when you are using VoXalot directly on your ATA/SoftPhone (not through PBXes at all).....

Are you registering the VoXalot trunk on PBXes, or selecting "No, just outbound calls" option?

I know this much (I hope I am right): Since the issue with BetaMax a while back, VoXalot resolved the problem by passing on the IP of the device making the call (the one where VoXalot is registered) rather than the VoXalot IP.... The whole issue with FUP is which IP is being sent through to VoipBuster (if a shared IP like that for PBXes or VoXalot is sent, it is more likely to end up with FUP)

I've had no problems calling with InternetCalls directly through PBXes (InternetCalls as a trunk) or directly through VoXalot (InternetCalls in VoXalot and ATA registered to VoXalot), but I have not tried calling using PBXes with a VoXalot trunk, which in turn has InternetCalls configured on it (will try later today when I get a chance)
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote