View Single Post
Unread 10-24-2007, 04:35 PM   #6
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by shezad View Post
yes thats true, its very bad if someone got your password for pbxes then they also got all your providers password

Anyone know why they do it like that ? Are pbxes proffessional people,that you can count on ?

Im also wondering if any one else using voipbuster with pbxes ? Im new at using it but when i tried to call out with voipbuster with pbxes on my voipbuster recent calls report it shows FUP exceeded and the free call is beeing charged Anyone getting the calls for free without FUP exceeded with any of Betamax products ?
I have not had any problems using InternetCalls with them (no FUP charged calls so far), but some people have reported issues with FUP with some of the other BetaMax providers, which comes from the fact that betamax limits 300min/week/ per IP, not per account.... The FUP is one of the drawbacks of using a more popular provider that other PBXes users are also using.

One thing to try, is to add VoipBuster in VoXalot and add VoXalot as a trunk in PBXes, rather than VoipBuster directly (it may or may not help).....

As for why they they leave the passwords unprotected, it may be more of an Asterisk thing (when I was playing with Trixbox on VMWare running on windows, I remember trunk registrations look exactly the same as they do on PBXes (and no protection for password there either).

As for how serious they are, well they've been around a while, although they are not quite as easy to get in touch as VoXalot (especially if you are a free user)...
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote