View Single Post
Unread 07-11-2008, 06:36 PM   #8
Grahame

Grahame is on a distinguished road

Hi emoci,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

Tried the Voxalot us server in TringMe, problem still the same. I mentioned in my first post I had created another TringMe account which gave exactly the same problems with Voxalot.

I have now configured this "new" account to MySipswitch and everything works fine. I have a production web site so I can not spend any more time trying to work out why my Voxalot account will not work with TringMe.

Perhaps the first TringMe account has been corrupted, perhaps TringMe's technology is not totally compatible with Voxalot etc etc, I don't know.

TringMe is a free, beta service. I'm not surprised it may have issues and support is non existent.

I'm grateful for your help with this post and others emoci, so this is not aimed at you or the other moderators/users who have helped me in the past.

However, I pay for a Premium account with Voxalot, not free, not beta and I would have hoped that at least someone in Support at Voxalot would have responded if only to say " checked it out, not us ".

Voxalot, you can not continue to depend on the hope that dedicated moderators and users will absolve you of providing some level of direct support to paying subscribers to your service.

Best regards

Grahame
Grahame is offline   Reply With Quote