View Single Post
Unread 04-08-2009, 07:20 PM   #17

137383 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emoci View Post
Ok, so RTP starts at 5090, is there a "local RTP END Port" setting?
No, is not.

Quote:
For now try opening 5090-6000 (both TCP and UDP) and pointing them to your devices internal IP as assigned in (1).
Also open and point 5060 to your devices internal IP as assigned in (1).
I have good quality of sound (when i have two ways sound) because i don't know the RTP END port, i left the ATA in the DMZ.

Quote:
Did changing the STUN server help the device identify its external IP adress any better?
Well, the Ata always have the external ip good, i see it in the "status web page", maybe sometimes the ata don't transmit it.

Quote:
1) A call from a SipBroker access number (try more than one access number)
2) A call directly from your registered number
3) A call from a SIP location (enter your voxalot sip uri here SIPBroker - EziDial in the format 123456@voxalot.com, how's the echo test?)
[/quote]
1) Now it's working.
2) Now it's working.
3) Now it's working.

Well i need receive two type of calls,
1) From my did number in Domican Republic, fowarded from mydivert.com to my 123456@voxalot.com
2) From my did number in Chile, provides by tecnoera.com and i have this account configured and registered in voxalot.com

In this two types of calls sometimes i don't have inbound audio when i receive a call. Now is working, but last night don't (whitout any changes).

I feel the problem is the ATA (MTA G302), maybe it fails sometimes to transmit the public ip. A cheap linksys ata only cost U$D 60, i will change the ata.

I hope this decission (buy a linksys) solve the problem.
137383 is offline   Reply With Quote