View Single Post
Unread 03-04-2009, 11:01 PM   #2
emoci

emoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to allemoci is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by earleyscripts View Post
I have an issue that with the Proxy Server being located in Holland all Voice traffic goes via this proxy server. I have a situation that I have two locations located within 20 Miles of each other but using the same ISP. In the afternoon more so but can be at other times in the day the Voice quality deteriorates to an unacceptable level even using G711 u-Law. It would be nice to keep the Voice traffic at least within the UK but more preferable that the Voice traffic just transverses between the two End points whilst leaving the SIP traffic to still be handled by Voxalot as "administrator" of the call.

Any suggestions how this could be achieved if possible whilst still using Voxalot would be appreciated.
Are we talking about VoXalot to VoXalot calls, or calls via a provider set up in VoXalot?

If the latter, enable Optimize Audio under provider settings.

The fact that quality deteriorates during the day concerns me though...who's your ISP, any word or concerns lately about traffic shaping on your end?
emoci is offline   Reply With Quote