View Single Post
Unread 01-24-2009, 03:34 AM   #12
pengju

pengju is on a distinguished road

Dear emoci,

Firstly, thanks for your answer as it is the first I can get on Voxalot's end.

1) You said :

'As you'll notice from the posts above you, Keyyo does not seem to function well at the moment. As there is no new comments, Keyyo continues not to work.'

Are you saying by default it doesn't work. I would expect the opposite and that the default (i.e. no new comment) would be that it work. Well, maybe jsut two different points of view.

More importantly, why didn't simply upfront answer the email I sent you asking about Keyyo compatibility with Voxalot ? Would have avoid a lot of waste of time and money (for me at least... as I wouldn't have subscribe to Voxalot Premium if you had).

2) You said :

'Nothing has changed on the VoXalot end..., and you'll notice previously the issue was fixed on the Keyyo end.'

I don't get it, is the issue fixed or not ?? why it still doesn't work then ?

3) You said :

'The VSP list is simply a comparison for multiple Voip providers, and has nothing to do with their compatibility with VoXalot.'

This is a bit too much I think. Are you saying here that you're providing information on your web site which have nothing to do with your own business and could even confuse potential customers ? then, why mention it ? don't you think at least a short comment re. compatibility with your service would be logical and useful to anyone ?

This being said, I understand there mgith be some commercial issues behind (as the Auth. Sent issue arose not only with Keyyo as far as I could see on the forum), and if you're saying there's no way to have Voxalot interoperate with Keyyo, then we can simply solve that by PM with a reimbursement of my Premium fee.

Many thanks in advance.
pengju is offline   Reply With Quote