View Single Post
Unread 10-08-2007, 01:02 PM   #3
affinity

affinity will become famous soon enough

I have a phone number that isn't published, so it only receives calls from wrong number callers or telemarketers. As an exercise, I set up PSTN to VoIP forwarding with my Voxalot account being used on the device and a an outgoing (forward) to *350166@sipbroker.com -- this gives the telemarketers a nice little message and doesn't waste my time answering that phone line. The device I used was the SPA-3102. I know that is a bit different to your needs, but I thought it might be useful for some in terms of possibilities and there may be something in my set up that could help you (If I look more closely...)

Okay, here is one possible solution for you:

You can use call forwarding as a Premium user; there is no need to involve your ATA at all if you want immediate diversion. However, if you want diversion after no answer, then you might need to tinker some more or wait until another Sipura user comes along with their solution.

Hopefully at some stage, call connection (call forwarding) at Voxalot may support other options than immediate divert -- but for now this is all you can do.
affinity is offline   Reply With Quote