View Single Post
Unread 08-05-2007, 07:01 PM   #3
juancarlos

juancarlos is on a distinguished road

Bravo another one.... tony and Martin should do a poll about the most wanted features...

there are several ways of geeting around this

One is opening a 2 voxalot account (with the disadvantage of paying twice )and if your voip provider allows call forwarding after n seconds. Like my solution

http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-gen...ient-read.html

another solution

If you have an ATA with 2 ports. You can connect one port to voxalot and one port directly yo your service provider.

On an incomming call the port connected directly will ring about 3 times (you can still pick it up after teh 3rd ring) and the port connected to voxalot will send the call to the mobile.

If you pick the landline firstt the mobile will stop ringing.

tried on a Lynksys WRT54GP2

PS all calls from voxalot numbers will be forwarded, no matter how...but if you have a local Service provider such as SIP:number@myprovider.com then you can do the above.

Other friends using voxalot Intead of calling me as *031 + voxalot number I registered my number with ENUM so that it goes to SIP:number@myprovider.com and hence the forward works as I expected to....

A lot of trial and error needed....and costs, as voxalot and other provider are not free...

Last edited by juancarlos; 08-05-2007 at 07:18 PM.
juancarlos is offline   Reply With Quote