Thread: IPKall problem
View Single Post
Unread 07-28-2007, 12:54 AM   #9
ctylor

ctylor will become famous soon enough

So it works good when you setup your SIP device for Callcentric or DIDww but when you use Voxalot with your device and phone service through it with these providers you guys get bad quality? Yeah I don't know, you have to keep narrowing down when it works fine and when it doesn't and eventually troubleshoot it down to the ultimate real problem (if you are able). Sometimes Voxalot may be at fault I think while other times it is the way your device settings and NAT routers are interacting with how Voxalot is managing the call that is the main culprit. What I've always said is that if you just can't get it to work with us, and it works fine without Voxalot, then you just might not be a good candidate to use the Voxalot service in the bolder way you had planned. To me, maximizing quality and not having to apologize for being on a "VOIP phone" to the people I talk to on the regular phone network are major objectives of mine and I wouldn't use Voxalot if it wasn't compatible with that. Thankfully everything seems to work pretty well with my configuration and my providers so I am very happy to make use of Voxalot's value-added services.
ctylor is offline   Reply With Quote