Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   SIP Broker Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   SIP Broker Access Numbers - Status Thread (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=2156)

oman181 10-01-2008 09:53 PM

Australia numbers not working

Tried most of the Australia dial in numbers (Adelaide, Brisbane, Melbourne, Perth) from landline and mobile and get the same result each time:

Dial number, get ringing tone, then get disconnected (not sure on technical term for the tone)

Tried it numerous times Thurs 2 Oct between 7:30 and 7:50 am (GMT +10)

Regards, Phil

tremmarc 10-12-2008 06:05 PM

munich number

hello!

munich number is down. Emoci can you look it up to confirm please ?

Thanks!

imagn 10-23-2008 11:08 PM

Call through PSTN access to sipphone terminate after 1 ring

I am not sure if this is a sipbroker issue or a sipphone issue but i tested my sip number held through Gizmo5, and it terminates almost immediately, i have a feeling thought it is a gizmo issue as i tested it with one of their access numbers and the same thing happend.

So i call and the phone rings, then i hear the voice mail kick in, but my phone i called still rings, doesnt quite make any sense

any ideas here?

vk4akp 11-23-2008 11:52 AM

Brisbane Gateway playing up

Hi, I've noticed for some time now that when I ring in on the Brisbane IP Gate that the call is dropped out every time some 6 or so second later.

The line is actually being hung. The other end often has to go into their Asterisk and dump out the bad call as a hung line.

Also often DTMF doesn't work.

If I ring back here to my own Asterisk system often the DTMF is not recognised.

.-.-.

doctorh 12-01-2008 01:31 AM

Problems using SipBroker numbers to call Voxalot extensions - Argentina/Canada

I've been having problems using the PSTN numbers in Argentina and Canada to call voxalot accounts since early saturday.

The numbers i've tested are:

Argentina:
+54-11 52374001 - hangs up or answers but never connects the call
+54-11 52588228 - does not answer

Canada:
204-480-4085 also answers, but the call is never connected to the desired voxalot extension (*010-xxxxxx)

I've also tried some numbers in the States and Canada, but did not log those numbers at that time.

Is there a general issue with calls from PSTN - Sipbroker to Voxalot?

Thanks,

DoctorH

vijaynz 01-20-2009 09:03 AM

Wellington NZ SIP Broker access number

I noticed last saturday Wellington NZ access number is not working. It's still not working as I checked when writing this post. Some 1 from Voxalot or Sip Broker please post a comment please.

vijaynz 01-30-2009 12:16 AM

wellington access number down

Quote:

Originally Posted by vijaynz (Post 21020)
I noticed last saturday Wellington NZ access number is not working. It's still not working as I checked when writing this post. Some 1 from Voxalot or Sip Broker please post a comment please.

I wrote to Callcentric
Name:Vijay Patel
Email:vijaykumarnz@xxxx.com
Contacting:Technical Support
IP Address:125.236.xxx.xxx
Callcentric number:

Date:Jan 29, 2009 19:37 GMT
Sub: Wellington (NZ) sipbroker access number.

Dear Sir

thanks for a donating sipbroker aces number to Wellington (NZ). Its very helpful because I have no Internet at home, I can access my voip calling account via pbxes and voxalot. I noticed tha Wellington access number 8900871 is dead. I rais a support ticket with sipbroker/voxalot forum, nothing happened. I am kindly request you see this matter as early as possible. Thanks kind regards -Vijay Patel

Got a reply with in 60 minutes
We have tested the number and there does seem to be a problem with the Wellington number (6448900871). We will send this to our routing department and they will look into this problem to see if there is a problem with that specific number.

In the meantime if you have any questions or comments please let us know.

vk4akp 01-30-2009 05:08 AM

.AUS Gates DTMF issues after call routed.

Well done on the NZ gateway!

Anyone know how we can get a look in at the Australian Gateway numbers?

They have had issues for months now. (DTMF not working after calls connected / routed (second leg), and call dropouts to USA after the first 3-4 seconds).

tnx
.-.-.

martin 01-30-2009 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vijaynz (Post 21020)

We have received advice from CallCentric that the Wellington number has change to:

+64-4-974-9428

Please use this new number.

Thanks

vijaynz 01-31-2009 01:21 AM

wellington update

Quote:

Originally Posted by vk4akp (Post 21190)
Well done on the NZ gateway!

Anyone know how we can get a look in at the Australian Gateway numbers?

They have had issues for months now. (DTMF not working after calls connected / routed (second leg), and call dropouts to USA after the first 3-4 seconds).

tnx
.-.-.

Callcentric Support to me
show details 1:09 PM (1 hour ago) Reply

Hello,
Due to the many problems we've seen with the Wellington number: +64-4-890-0871 which is from a carrier we really no longer use; we have asked SIP Broker to update their web page to a new number: +64-4-974-9428SIP Broker's web page has been updated to reflect this new number; and it is now active, in-service, and working.
Thank you.