Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   New Improvements (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=102)

martin 04-21-2006 06:45 AM

Hi Bill,

If the sipme provider is set-up with the right username and password and host field then my question would be whether sipme works with VoXaLot.

Are you able to use sipme with the web callback?

I seems like the problem is now with VoXaLot initiating a call to sipme.

Anyone else able to use sipme with VoXaLot?

affinity 04-21-2006 07:09 AM

I just tested web callback with Faktortel and SIPME -- swapping the providers for each link.

Both calls worked fine.

wildbill 04-21-2006 10:36 PM

Martin - using webcallback I am able to call via Sipme to Sipbroker then test no like *393612 and 18005551212 but when I try to call Sipme test no progress on call - ringing my pstn the Spa monitor shows - Inbound Call 2 Type:
Call 1 Peer Name: 150251 Call 2 Peer Name:
Call 1 Peer Phone: blah
What does all this mean - it seems as if Voxalot is attempting to pass call my PSTN but something is stopping the call????? - bill

wildbill 04-23-2006 02:35 AM

Just tried adding <:617>[3-5]xxxxxxx<:@sipbroker.com> to dial plan to see if that works and sipbroker onforwards to PSTN ok for me - why not Voxalot???
still getting invalid call state etc - Bill

wildbill 04-24-2006 07:17 AM

Martin have you been keeping a eye on the above saga - I have queried sipme support to see if they are blocking inbound? from Voxalot - no reply yet - Bill

martin 04-24-2006 08:01 AM

Hi Bill,

I was hoping another VoXaLot member using our dial plan feature in conjunction with sipme would post their comments on this.

I might have to sign-up for a sipme account and validate.

melbournelees 04-24-2006 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin
Hi Bill,

I was hoping another VoXaLot member using our dial plan feature in conjunction with sipme would post their comments on this.

I have Sipme. What do you want me to do? I don't quite understand Bill's problem.

I tried the Web Call Back. Entered my number using Sipbroker. Entered destination number 888168168 (Sipme's test number) using Sipme. I hear ringing the other end. Test successful.

Tell me what else to do.

Lee.

wildbill 04-24-2006 09:48 AM

Lee my problem is PSTN numbers are not being redirected to Sipme - no problems with Voip or the Webcall back using Voip numbers however if I ring my Fax line from my Voip it doesnt ring i.e. not being redirected back to Sipme after Enum(none) lookup for the number - so the bottom line is can you make a PSTN call using Voxalot/Sipme? - I cant -using Sipbroker I can????? - Bill

melbournelees 04-24-2006 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildbill
Lee my problem is PSTN numbers are not being redirected to Sipme..... not being redirected back to Sipme after Enum(none) lookup for the number..... using Sipbroker I can?????

In each of your dial plan, using the advanced option, have a look at the "ENUM Replacement" field (it's a new one). Have it change the PSTN number to an international (e164) format.

wildbill 04-24-2006 10:35 AM

Tried that as soon as it was available - no difference - also followed mallycats wiki as well - Bill