Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cant register with australian server (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=828)

zolo 12-21-2006 12:48 PM

Cant register with australian server

Hi,

I have just created a couple of accounts for friends but I could not get them to register with voxalot.com.au from the ATA. Any ideas ?

I can logon to the web site with the new accounts ok.

My old account is registered fine with voxalot.com.au.

Thanks
Zolo

zolo 12-22-2006 04:01 AM

I can register the ATA with voxalot.com but I am getting "authfailure" from voxalot.com.au.

I thought ok I can live with voxalot.com but the problem is all calls to it go straight into voicemail. Echo test 600 is perfect, so what is wrong ?

I have no problems with my other VSP, indicating firewall/port are working.

Please help, anyone else has the same problem with new accounts ?

zolo 12-22-2006 05:43 AM

anyone has a spare account that works with the AU server that you can give me ? Ta

****a 12-22-2006 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zolo (Post 4397)
Hi,

I have just created a couple of accounts for friends but I could not get them to register with voxalot.com.au from the ATA.

Thanks
Zolo

I am in the same situation with exactly the same problem. It rings if I changed to .com but only getting one way audio. Also tried it on softphone X-Lite and get error 401. My old accounts are working fine.

May need to sit and wait until it sorts itself out.

zolo 12-22-2006 10:49 PM

Any words from Voxalot here ? Am I wasting my time to try to figure out what I am doing wrong? or it is the Voxalot that stopping new registration ? I would like to set things up before going away for holiday, but if it is a problems at the servers end then I dont have to try too hard.

Knock knock anyone home, mods, owners? a short comment will do!

****a 12-22-2006 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zolo (Post 4412)
Knock knock anyone home, mods, owners? a short comment will do!

They probably gone to North Pole.

The problem only affects new accounts. There are few comments in whirlpool.

zolo 12-22-2006 11:16 PM

It is very embarrassing for me after I have sold family&friends all the good things about Voxalot!! And everything is falling into the heap when I tried to set it up the day before. This is very bad timing for me, oh well, cant expect much with the free service.

****a 12-22-2006 11:22 PM

Been using and help others using voxalot for a while now, its first time I have encounter this sort of problem.

martin 12-23-2006 12:06 AM

Apologies on vacation at the moment. Please retry and let us know if there is still a problem.

****a 12-23-2006 12:11 AM

Still no good, unble to register to the au. server

zolo 12-23-2006 12:24 AM

Hi Martin,

Sorry to drag you here from your vacation, I did not know.
I still get Authfailure, but I can wait until you are back from leave, have a good time dont worry.

Thanks dude.

affinity 12-23-2006 12:33 AM

Are you using a STUN server from behind NAT? If you are behind a NAT firewall, ala most ADSL modems these days, then you should enter a STUN server in your ATA if you can.

zolo 12-23-2006 12:40 AM

If I plugged in the old account it works fine, just new accounts created a couple of days ago that have problems. My device does not support stunt BTW.

affinity 12-23-2006 01:55 AM

Okay then I suggest that you PM the voxalot account number to Martin, when he gets the chance, he will check it out for you.

martin 12-23-2006 02:03 AM

Should now be ok guys. There was a replication problem from the master U.S. database. Please try again and apologies again folks.

zolo 12-23-2006 03:03 AM

Martin,

Thanks for the great support, all is good now, enjoy the break.

Merry Christmas & a safe New Year

Zolo

****a 12-23-2006 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 4423)
Should now be ok guys. There was a replication problem from the master U.S. database. Please try again and apologies again folks.

Great support, especially during this time of the year, thanks.

stevo266 07-21-2009 11:49 AM

I'm having the same problem get the same mesage (authfailure) don't no what to do

emoci 07-24-2009 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevo266 (Post 24113)
I'm having the same problem get the same mesage (authfailure) don't no what to do

The Server to use is au.voxalot.com

If this problem persists please make a new post...