Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   pennytel and vbuzzer (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=645)

mc-2000 10-30-2006 08:15 PM

pennytel and vbuzzer

im outside of the country where this 2 providers are located.so i really do not know about them.which one really works with voxalot and which one accepts clients outside their country? any inputs? anyone care to help?

dibsmft 10-31-2006 10:51 PM

Vbuzzer works with voxalot as long as it is set to register. They seem to sell international accounts (many to China).

netvoice88 11-02-2006 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dibsmft (Post 3775)
Vbuzzer works with voxalot as long as it is set to register. They seem to sell international accounts (many to China).

It seems Vbuzzer does not work with Voxalot. If I register Vbuzzer through voxalot, my Vbuzzer DID get disable. I have to unregister and wait one hour then my phone number will work again.

I hope voxalot can find out what happen with Vbuzzer.

dibsmft 11-02-2006 10:33 AM

Vbuzzer works OK for calling out. I do not live in Toronto so Vbuzzer is not much use for anything else. Check the vbuzzer website for additional information.

netvoice88 11-02-2006 02:18 PM

I have a call in # with vbuzzer(I only use it for call in and use voipstunt for call out). It works perfect if I connect vbuzzer through my ATA. But if I register it through voxalot (try to get incoming call), my call in # disable by vbuzzer. Vbuzzer customer service said "Please note inappropriate hardware device setup may freeze your phone number temporarily. The functions of incoming call will resume in an hour if the setting is corrected or the device is unplugged." After I unregister it in voxalot, the call in # works again.

So sad cannot use voxalot for its incoming call.:(

Ron 11-02-2006 11:23 PM

When you have VoXaLot register with Vbuzzer, are you first stopping your ATA from registering with Vbuzzer and waiting at least the registration expiry time (typically 60 minutes) before you decide if incoming calls are working though VoXaLot? You cannot have your ATA and VoXaLot registering with Vbuzzer at the same time. When you change registrations, it may take some time for the old registration to expire before the new one will be accepted.

Ron

netvoice88 11-03-2006 02:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ron (Post 3815)
When you have VoXaLot register with Vbuzzer, are you first stopping your ATA from registering with Vbuzzer and waiting at least the registration expiry time (typically 60 minutes) before you decide if incoming calls are working though VoXaLot? You cannot have your ATA and VoXaLot registering with Vbuzzer at the same time. When you change registrations, it may take some time for the old registration to expire before the new one will be accepted.

Ron

I disconnect my ATA with vbuzzer for a long time(months ago) as I use it with voxalot to use other VSPs. I try several times these days. As soon as I register vbuzzer through voxalot, my call in # disable immediately(there is a recording say "this number is not in service" from the land line phone company). After I disregister it in voxalot, my call in # works again (I could leave a message in that call in # voice mail). So my vbuzzer call in # is useless now.

Is there anyone use voxalot for vbuzzer call in success?

dibsmft 11-03-2006 10:57 AM

Yes, it seems Vbuzzer have changed something since I originally set things up. I can now only get vbuzzer to work through my ATA directly. That means that Vbuzzer is useless for Voxalot and therefore to me now although it does register. Based on this, the Vbuzzer rating should be changed to "Does not work with Voxalot". The free DIDs that voipuser.org (UK only) still work with Voxalot so I guess vbuzzer have changed the way that they do forwarding. COuld it be that they want you to pay for the forwarding service ..... ie forward through vbuzzer only. Even incoming to vbuzzer using Sipbroker peering seems to be disabled.