Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot General (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Voxalot Upgrade (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=2188)

sebastien 08-28-2007 09:14 PM

Voxalot Upgrade

Hello All,
I am a premium member, and I see under my name a possible update. If I click on it, it talk about a voxalot upgrade, increasing the Sip Registration by 5. What is it ? 5 possible User Name and Authorisation User Name, with 5 passwords ? 5 extensions ?
It is exactly what I look, 4 extensions and only one dial plan. Is it this ? :)

Thanks.

emoci 08-29-2007 01:04 AM

VoXLite: One SIP Registration, DID registered so that you can receive incomong calls. ($15/year)

VoXPro: 5 Sip Registrations

VoXExtreme: 10 Sip Registrations

The 1/5/10 mean providers that you can register so that you can receive incoming calls....

You may want to explain a bit more what you actually want to do....

sebastien 08-30-2007 01:31 PM

Thanks Emoci :)
In fact, I would like to use, for my "soho" company 4 accounts. In order to use 4 extensions, a sort of virtual pabx. But, if I do this, I will have to create 4 dial plans, and to administrate them ... it is not so easy. Do you think Voxalot is going to offer this kind of service one day ?

Tony 08-31-2007 03:16 AM

Hello Sebastien,

Currently we do not have any plans to provide PABX type functionality where you can set up four extensions off the one Voxalot account.

However, to address your issue of creating four separate dial plans, we will be releasing functionality that will allow you to export/import dial plans, providers, call connection rules etc.

This may lighten the admin load some.

Tony.

sebastien 08-31-2007 01:20 PM

Thanks Toni, this is a perfect solution, in between, so now, i can start to test voxalot harder :-)
Do you have an idea of when you offer is possible :o

Thanks

martin 08-31-2007 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sebastien (Post 12263)
Thanks Toni, this is a perfect solution, in between, so now, i can start to test voxalot harder :-)
Do you have an idea of when you offer is possible :o

Thanks

It's in test at the moment. Craig is the developer working on this so we best wait for his input.

caribicarts 10-18-2010 08:51 AM

I upgraded but doesent work.

Hello,

i upgraded To VoxPro payed but its not upgraded, i was thinking maybe i made a mistake. After i upgraded to VoxExtreme payed again and nothing.
After 3 upgrades $15 USD $25 USD $40 USD = 80 U$ still only one sip registration. What now?

Please help!

emoci 10-19-2010 01:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by caribicarts (Post 32994)
Hello,

i upgraded To VoxPro payed but its not upgraded, i was thinking maybe i made a mistake. After i upgraded to VoxExtreme payed again and nothing.
After 3 upgrades $15 USD $25 USD $40 USD = 80 U$ still only one sip registration. What now?

Please help!

Drop an email to payments_at_voxalot.com to check up on the status of the payments and upgrades?