Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   SIP Broker Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spain PSTN numbers cant access to SIP-CODE (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=2310)

ddelprado 09-24-2007 03:59 PM

Spain PSTN numbers cant access to SIP-CODE

When I call any of the Spain numbers provided by ADAM Voip. I insert my sip-code *7538 and then my number and says that the phone is disconnected.

Could you check the config for this numbers please?

I tested other countries and the work fine, the problem is with SPAIN.

emoci 09-24-2007 04:43 PM

Try calling *010*600 after the SipBroker prompt from the SPAIN Numbers, do you get the echo test?

ddelprado 09-24-2007 05:55 PM

nothing happens, whatever I dial it says the number is not available, please call again.

Try barcelona +34-93-396-8000

The man speaking appears I dial *7538 (the sip code of my voip provider) and then my extension number.

Doesn´t work. The problem is with the numbers at spain cause I tested other countries as Italy, and works fine.

emoci 09-24-2007 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ddelprado (Post 12866)
nothing happens, whatever I dial it says the number is not available, please call again.

Try barcelona +34-93-396-8000

The man speaking appears I dial *7538 (the sip code of my voip provider) and then my extension number.

Doesn´t work. The problem is with the numbers at spain cause I tested other countries as Italy, and works fine.

I tested all the numbers in Spain (except National Number):

Barcelona number responds, but you cannot reach another account or Echo Test (to be fair I managed to get it to work once in 10 tries). Message: "SipCode Entered is incorrect"

Sta. Cruz Tenerife comes up busy completely...

Sevilla and Valencia Numbers work fine but did have to try 2 and 3 times respectively to get to the Echo Test (it worked ok for all trials after that)

In general with the Spain Numbers:
-You cannot dial things like *010*600 (doing this, dialing another * mid-number will give message "number has been disconnected"). So one must dial *010600 for example
-You cannot add # at the end freely. Eg. *010600# will give either "Incorrect SipCode" or "Number Dialed could not be connected"

Martin may want to get in touch with Adam VoIP.....

ddelprado 09-25-2007 02:17 PM

I contacted Adam Voip and they told me that they are going to do some tests.

We only need to wait...

slapdash 10-31-2007 09:44 AM

Any news, yet

gafeta 02-17-2008 01:49 PM

Any news about this topic?
I can't either comunicate trough Adam access numbers.
And there is only one provider in Spain :(

//Gafeta 17/02/2008

mnordlin 07-31-2008 02:13 PM

Spain PSTN Gateway closed altogether

Bad news, and not even news anymore. When visiting Spain in May 2008, I found that none of the Spanish numbers listed as provided by Adam Telefonia IP worked. The Santa Cruz/Tenerife number was out of service completely, and the mainland numbers gave an answering machine, asking the caller (in Spanish only) to register a subscription on the Web to get access to their proprietary gateway. Unfortunately, my Spanish is not that good but so far I understood the message.

I think that every reference to Adam Telefonia IP should be struck from the list, even if it means that there will remain no SIP-Broker PSTN gateway in Spain.

-mnordlin