Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cant register with australian server (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=828)

zolo 12-21-2006 12:48 PM

Cant register with australian server

Hi,

I have just created a couple of accounts for friends but I could not get them to register with voxalot.com.au from the ATA. Any ideas ?

I can logon to the web site with the new accounts ok.

My old account is registered fine with voxalot.com.au.

Thanks
Zolo

zolo 12-22-2006 04:01 AM

I can register the ATA with voxalot.com but I am getting "authfailure" from voxalot.com.au.

I thought ok I can live with voxalot.com but the problem is all calls to it go straight into voicemail. Echo test 600 is perfect, so what is wrong ?

I have no problems with my other VSP, indicating firewall/port are working.

Please help, anyone else has the same problem with new accounts ?

zolo 12-22-2006 05:43 AM

anyone has a spare account that works with the AU server that you can give me ? Ta

****a 12-22-2006 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zolo (Post 4397)
Hi,

I have just created a couple of accounts for friends but I could not get them to register with voxalot.com.au from the ATA.

Thanks
Zolo

I am in the same situation with exactly the same problem. It rings if I changed to .com but only getting one way audio. Also tried it on softphone X-Lite and get error 401. My old accounts are working fine.

May need to sit and wait until it sorts itself out.

zolo 12-22-2006 10:49 PM

Any words from Voxalot here ? Am I wasting my time to try to figure out what I am doing wrong? or it is the Voxalot that stopping new registration ? I would like to set things up before going away for holiday, but if it is a problems at the servers end then I dont have to try too hard.

Knock knock anyone home, mods, owners? a short comment will do!

****a 12-22-2006 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by zolo (Post 4412)
Knock knock anyone home, mods, owners? a short comment will do!

They probably gone to North Pole.

The problem only affects new accounts. There are few comments in whirlpool.

zolo 12-22-2006 11:16 PM

It is very embarrassing for me after I have sold family&friends all the good things about Voxalot!! And everything is falling into the heap when I tried to set it up the day before. This is very bad timing for me, oh well, cant expect much with the free service.

****a 12-22-2006 11:22 PM

Been using and help others using voxalot for a while now, its first time I have encounter this sort of problem.

martin 12-23-2006 12:06 AM

Apologies on vacation at the moment. Please retry and let us know if there is still a problem.

****a 12-23-2006 12:11 AM

Still no good, unble to register to the au. server