Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Coming Soon - New Premium Features (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=2068)

martin 08-08-2007 10:22 AM

Coming Soon - New Premium Features

Hi,

Within the next day or 2 we will be releasing a couple of new enhancements to our premium service.

1. Call forwarding enhancements
  • New matching rules. Inbound calls can now be matched by number or registered provider
  • New number matching conditions
  • New call handling option to route call to your Voxalot extension.

2. Voicemail enhancements

We have built a new interface that allows premium members to listen and manage their voicemail using their web browser. With a single click, member can also return the call by using web callback.

Thanks.

martin 08-08-2007 10:23 AM

Call Forwarding Screenshots

3 Attachment(s)
Click on the thumbnails for larger images.

martin 08-08-2007 10:27 AM

Voicemail Screenshots

1 Attachment(s)
Click on the thumbnails for larger images.

JeFFJuH 08-08-2007 10:47 AM

Voxalot is getting better by the day :D Keep up the great work!
The voicemail interface is quite handy for when you're on the road, and just want to check your voicemail messages without having to logon to your e-mail box.

martin 08-08-2007 10:48 AM

Branded Virtual Toll Free

Also within the next few days we are releasing a new product that allows members to customise their own Branded Virtual Toll Free button.

191727 08-08-2007 10:53 AM

Thanks for the upcoming functions. But we miss another great function in voxalot and that is phonebook with import/export facilities in our webcall back's page. We could thus easily import our phonebook from mobile/pc instead of putting them manually. Thanks in advance!

mgoebel 08-08-2007 11:03 AM

That's so great!

That's so great! Filtering by VoIP gives me the possibility to send certain calls directly to voice mail. That's what I need urgently, I realized last night, after I had set up a virtual toll free button in my blog:
Markus Göbel's Tech News Comments: Who needs Sitófono when he can have that for free from Voxalot?
And then I got prank calls from Germany, Italy and Brazil. The last one at 1 AM. Fortunately my ATA was switched off and I saw these calls only in the log files.

With the new matching rules I can send calls to the VoIP provider that I use for virtual toll free directly to voice mail if people call me outside the office hours. Thank you!

emoci 08-08-2007 05:23 PM

Matching by inbound provider is in my opinion, by far, the greatest thing to do.

Two other things to look into:
-A forward if no answer option either embedded as part of call forward rule (or if not, at least make call forwarding rule so that it kicks in after a certain amount of time/rings)
-Enable next message function on VoiceMail (right now after you listen to a message you are given the options, after you have erased or saved, it doesn't move on to the next message on its own, you have to press 6, is it possible to make it automatically move on after erasing or saving)

patos 08-08-2007 10:28 PM

martin,

how is codec selection for outgoing calls (nokia headsets) going?

martin 08-08-2007 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patos (Post 11499)
martin,

how is codec selection for outgoing calls (nokia headsets) going?

Codec selection requires Nokia provisioning using wither OTA or a plugin. We are currently investigating the plugin option however it is early days yet.