Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   problems in voxalot (us.voxalot.com) now? (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=4047)

137383 05-25-2009 04:34 PM

problems in voxalot (us.voxalot.com) now?

Hi all,

I have some issues in this moment:

1) My DID number is not working (a registered sip account).
2) My inum number is not working, i dial from pstn to access number and no ring in the phone, and only silence in the call.
3) *600 is working
4) dialout call using a betamax clone is only connecting (i don't have audio)

:(

carlosalbffgomes 05-25-2009 08:08 PM

Voxalot malfunction

I think something is malfunction at Voxalot. Some clues:
a) At "Member Details / Device Registration" the information has not been updated for several hours up to now. In my device registration details appears that registration expires at "25-05-2009 09:03:12 [GMT]" which is of course inaccurate (I'm registered at EU Server but my registration has been updated many times after this hour);
b) Stun Server (at stun.voxalot.com) is not responding;
c) I'm not able to dial my account using the *010 Sip Broker prefix. However, EU server is working OK, so I can dial in through any of my registered VSP.
If needed, I can PM my account details.
Regards,

505117 05-26-2009 01:30 AM

Same situation

I am facing the same situation. The registration status of my ATA did not update and says that registration expires at "25-05-2009 09:48:14". Since that time incoming calls stopped to work.

Is there something wrong with Voxalot servers?

910198 05-26-2009 01:38 AM

Something likely wrong

It is likely that something is really happening. The same condition is occurring with my account. The registration status do not change for hours and says that registration expires at "25-05-2009 09:27:00". Incoming calls are not working also.

Please, help needed.

137383 05-26-2009 01:47 AM

Recomendation: it's look like a voxalot problem, for now don't change your configuration.

In another hand: i pressed the red button. I hope this people is working in a solution.

mackeev 05-26-2009 06:31 AM

It's definitely a voxalot problem! I've already pressed the red button twice (yesterday and today).
I can't even call my voxalot account by dialing sip:xxxxxx@voxalot.com

emoci 05-26-2009 07:04 AM

Hmm,

Well there is something amiss with incoming calls directly to voxalot.com, us.voxalot.com and eu.voxalot.com, on the other hand au.voxalot.com is working ...

Incoming calls to registered providers are also not ringing...

I seem to have no issues with outgoing calls though...

Should hear from one of the guys shortly...

heartspeace 05-26-2009 07:06 AM

Cant dial other voxalot users...

I am also connected to pbxes.com - I can see pbxes.com recognize something is trying to happen - but no call ever gets through (to broadvoice). Yes, it was working perfectly before.

I can dial from the computer to the SPA3102 device and it rings - I am using express talk to do this - but I can not dial from the spa3102 to anything it seems. Other voxalot users also can not call the number. Yes I pressed the red button. Sigh.

martin 05-26-2009 12:12 PM

Hi,

We have just corrected a problem with one of our core proxies that appears to have fixed this problem.

Please let us know if you are still having problems.

Voxalot apologises for the inconvenience caused.

heartspeace 05-27-2009 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 23288)
Hi,

We have just corrected a problem with one of our core proxies that appears to have fixed this problem.

Please let us know if you are still having problems.

Voxalot apologises for the inconvenience caused.

Im still having problems connecting and receiving calls now. the phone rings - but no voice on either end - well once in a while it might work - but most of the time it does not.