Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Webcall broken? (or do I have wrong syntax?) (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=2934)

ptruman 03-26-2008 09:12 PM

Webcall broken? (or do I have wrong syntax?)

Ok, I'm stumped.

I have my VSP (voip.co.uk) set up, and it works fine on outgoing calls routed from my SPA3102.

I'm also playing with mobile.voxalot.com

I setup a call route that calls me (sip:XXXXXX@eu.voxalot.com) and tries to call a numeric string via my VSP

It fails "The Sip code you have dialled" etc...

If I put a + on the front, it still fails.

So - how can I tell what Voxalot dials by default, so I can match this in mobile.voxalot.com? It's obviously a URI fail somewhere.

I know voip.co.uk don't like direct inbound URI calls, but this is an outgoing call being made by Voxalot, which is registered and works fine from my ATA - but I can't see the differences!

Help!

craig 03-27-2008 12:08 AM

Go to the Dial Plan List and at the bottom, you can see an entry field and a Test button. If you enter the number you want to dial and click on Test, it will tell you which dial plan will be used.

--
Craig

ptruman 03-27-2008 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig (Post 15940)
Go to the Dial Plan List and at the bottom, you can see an entry field and a Test button. If you enter the number you want to dial and click on Test, it will tell you which dial plan will be used.

--
Craig

Been there, done that - it's not working :)
If I dial from my handset/ATA - the call goes out via my ISP.
If I use the same number (with or without a SIP: prefix/suffix) it fails...

Does the dialplan get acted on by webcalls too? (as it asks which provider to send it via?)
i.e. if I know I'm sending via that VSP and DONT need to translate 0800 to 44800 for that VSP, which do I use?

Hence why logs would *really* be useful...

craig 03-27-2008 08:18 PM

Can you PM me your account number, and I will take a look at our internal logs?

--
Craig

emoci 04-03-2008 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptruman (Post 15938)
Ok, I'm stumped.

I have my VSP (voip.co.uk) set up, and it works fine on outgoing calls routed from my SPA3102.

I'm also playing with mobile.voxalot.com

I setup a call route that calls me (sip:XXXXXX@eu.voxalot.com) and tries to call a numeric string via my VSP

It fails "The Sip code you have dialled" etc...

If I put a + on the front, it still fails.

So - how can I tell what Voxalot dials by default, so I can match this in mobile.voxalot.com? It's obviously a URI fail somewhere.

I know voip.co.uk don't like direct inbound URI calls, but this is an outgoing call being made by Voxalot, which is registered and works fine from my ATA - but I can't see the differences!

Help!

Give this another try and see if you hit the same problem with WebCallBack

As per this http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup...html#post15824 there was a bug affecting WebCallBack and Mobile CallBack that Martin and Craig took the time to track down and fix.....the fix should now be in the production server

I have a feeling from the problem you describe, it maybe the same issue getting in your way here (which should now be resolved)

ptruman 04-03-2008 10:36 AM

Not quite :\

I did three tests, all using my primary VSP (voip.co.uk) for both sides of the webcallback

Test one:
My number : 44121XXXXXXX
Remote number : 44800XXXXXXX

Failed. Nothing shows in call logs.

Test two:
My number : +44121XXXXXXX
Remote number : +44800XXXXXXX

Failed. Nothing shows in call logs.

Test three:
My number : 0121XXXXXXX
Remote number : 0800XXXXXXX

Success. 9 second call shows in call logs.

Now, I have the following dialplans :
_00. || +${EXTEN:2} || Voip.co.uk
_0[125789]. || +44${EXTEN:1} || Voip.co.uk

So, from my ATA (where the dialplans work) basically anything starting with a 01 or 08 should go via voip, and is translated to a full international dial code, with the + sign, and 44 if it's in the UK.

Interesting the "Number" field in the call logs for the successful attempt begins "0121", whereas all other outgoing calls start "+44121".

So we have two issues :

1) webcallback doesn't appear to be applying dialplans - which may be by design
2) if I specify a number in full format (with +44 etc), it's failing on webcallback, but works from my ATA.

Does that help you any?

flaquadrat 04-03-2008 11:03 AM

Hallo!

... Sorry if You have try this. Maybe You have to add:

_+. || ${EXTEN} || Voip.co.uk
_44. || +${EXTEN} || Voip.co.uk

or
_+. || 00${EXTEN:1} || Voip.co.uk
_44. || 00${EXTEN} || Voip.co.uk

(EDIT by Fla 13:07)

Please test first!

Regards,
Fla

emoci 04-03-2008 01:06 PM

Also keep in mind WebCallBack will only apply Dial Plans if Smart Call is chosen as the provider....

If you were to chose the specific provider yourself, eg 44xxxxx via Voip.co.uk, dialplans will not apply, the number will be sent directly to the VSP (meaning it should be entered as per the VSPs specifications)