Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   registration FAILED (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=2347)

191727 09-30-2007 06:58 PM

registration FAILED

I have been using a voxpro with five registered accounts. Everything was working nice. But sudenly today I noticed that one of the accounts was not working and shows FAILED under the Reg status. Other four accounts are working well. To be sure I re-typed the password and checked the server address. Still it shows the same message. I then tried the account with x-lite and it worked directly without any delay. I even test the account with my ATA and it also works well. It is now more than 5 hours with same FAIL messege.

The info abt the account:

A swedish sip provider Digisip: Digisip - Bredbandstelefoni
Sip server: proxy.digisip.net
I am using EU server from Sweden.

Can Martin or any of you say what the problem is? Is it something wrong with voxalot? Thanks in advance for the help.

emoci 09-30-2007 09:00 PM

I doubt there is an issue in the VoXalot end.....

However, sometimes once it fails once.....it'll hold on to the status even though there is no longer a problem.

Curious, if your try a test call to the DID for that provider (as long as it's not registered anywhere else) what happens?

I would suggest removing the provider from the registration list altogether.... give it at least an hour than add it again fresh

dne 09-30-2007 09:21 PM

Digisip was down, apparently.

Regards
Daniel

191727 10-01-2007 07:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emoci (Post 13036)
I doubt there is an issue in the VoXalot end.....

However, sometimes once it fails once.....it'll hold on to the status even though there is no longer a problem.

Curious, if your try a test call to the DID for that provider (as long as it's not registered anywhere else) what happens?

I would suggest removing the provider from the registration list altogether.... give it at least an hour than add it again fresh

Thanks for the replies. During the Reg.Failed status I cannot call this DID, it says NUMBER ERROR.

Yes, your suggestion helped. I removed and added the provider again and this morning it shows REGISTERED.

191727 10-01-2007 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dne (Post 13038)
Digisip was down, apparently.

Regards
Daniel

Thanks for the link and I found that some other subscribers of Digisip faced the same problem. But at that moment I could use the provider directly to ATA or x-lite without any problem. So, mine was different problem. Now it is solved as I removed the provider and added it fresh. Thanks you all for replies.

[I got same problem once again nearly a month ago and contacted the service. They informed me that there was no problem in their service. And it fixed automatic!]