Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Voxalot Not Registering with Voice Service Providers (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=3963)

xanderp123 04-14-2009 12:11 AM

Voxalot Not Registering with Voice Service Providers

I pushed the "Big Red Button" to alert Voxalot of a problem a couple hours ago and was very disappointed to find out that I could not include details of the problem.

My Setup:

My ATA connects to Voxalot
My Voxalot account is registered with the service providers VoipGo and Acanac

The Problem:

although all of the Voxalot servers are showing as operational AND it shows the "Registration Status" as "Registered" in my account for both service providers, I have not been able to receive incoming calls from my voice service providers for several hours [it is currently 8:04 pm EST]

The Symptoms:

- I can call my Voxalot voice mail from the phone connected to my ATA
- I can successfully make outbound calls from the phone connected to my ATA
- I can call my Voxalot number from a soft-phone and the call is connected to my ATA correctly
- if someone tries to call my VoipGo DID, they get a busy signal
- if someone tries to call my Acanac DID, they hear the phone ring indefinitely but my phone never rings and they are never connected to my Voxalot voice mail

(Failed) Troubleshooting Steps:

- I've tried restarting my ATA and registering it with the US and EU servers
- I've tried setting "Sip Register" to "no" in my settings for my voice service providers saving it, waiting for a bit, and then changing it back to "yes"

BUT none of these steps have fixed the problem!

xanderp123 04-14-2009 12:19 AM

(oops... I guess we're on daylight savings time now, so that time should have been 7:04 EST or, more precisely, 00:04 GMT)

137383 04-14-2009 03:16 AM

I confirm the problem.

When somebody dials to my number registered in a sip account, receives a busy signal.

When somebody dials to my inum number, i can receive the call without problems.

Now is 04:15am GMT, Australia Western Time 11:16am

Regards
F_

mstolle 04-14-2009 06:09 AM

Same problem here. I use two DID providers, one requires registration, the other forwards to a fixed SIP address. The second one works fine, the first one (requiring registrationg) does not (busy signal).

I tried unregistering from the first DID provider in Voxalot, but despite setting "SIP Register" to no, it still shows as "Registered" - strange. Setting "SIP Register" back to yes doesn't change anything. and I still don't receive calls 8-(((

Martin

137383 04-16-2009 06:59 PM

Any news about this issue, i have three days without inbound calls (to my registered sip account). (The callfowarded calls works fine, the outbound calls works fine)

martin 04-16-2009 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 137383 (Post 22795)
Any news about this issue, i have three days without inbound calls (to my registered sip account). (The callfowarded calls works fine, the outbound calls works fine)

Please confirm if you are still having problems. The 2nd U.S. server was finally made available to us at Thu Apr 16th 18:41 GMT.

Thanks

137383 04-17-2009 03:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 22797)
Please confirm if you are still having problems. The 2nd U.S. server was finally made available to us at Thu Apr 16th 18:41 GMT.
Thanks

I test the inbound call to the sip registered account and IT WORKS.