Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   User not activated yet (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=213)

Wfeg 06-04-2006 07:29 AM

User not activated yet

Yesterday, I setup an account with Voxalot, but perhaps I did not complete the registration process sufficiently. I certainly put in a UserID.
Today, when I went to re-Register with this same UserID (because I did not think that I had completed the process properly) an error message said that this UserID was used by another user, so I guess that was me yesterday.

So, I went to log in using this UserID, and I got an error message that said User not activated yet!

Please tell me how to proceed from here.

Wfeg

martin 06-04-2006 07:46 AM

Hello, you can PM or email me your digit account number and I will activate the account:

admin@voxalot.com

Wfeg 06-05-2006 03:25 AM

User not activated yet!

Martin

User not activated yet

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday, I setup an account with Voxalot, but perhaps I did not complete the registration process sufficiently. I certainly put in a UserID.
Today, when I went to re-Register with this same UserID (because I did not think that I had completed the process properly) an error message said that this UserID was used by another user, so I guess that was me yesterday.

So, I went to log in using this UserID, and I got an error message that said User not activated yet!

Wfeg

Thank you for replying to my Forum enquiry in VoXaLot Support Forums > Support Forums > VoXaLot Support.

My 6-digit UserID is 832955

I still am waiting to proceed as the Login is still saying User not activated yet!
Wfeg
E-mail: wfeg@exemail.com.au

craig 06-05-2006 04:37 AM

I have manually activated your account. Please give it another go and report back here if you have any problems. Thanks.

--
Craig

Wfeg 06-05-2006 05:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig
I have manually activated your account. Please give it another go and report back here if you have any problems. Thanks.

--
Craig

Craig

Thank you. I can now login.
Wfeg

771024 11-29-2007 07:17 PM

My ID is 771024, I also got error message User not activated yet! Could you activate my account?

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 1354)
Hello, you can PM or email me your digit account number and I will activate the account:

admin@voxalot.com

martin 11-29-2007 09:38 PM

Account manually activated. Please check your email setting is correct on member details.

Quote:

Originally Posted by 771024 (Post 14454)
My ID is 771024, I also got error message User not activated yet! Could you activate my account?

bobmil 12-02-2007 03:52 PM

Hi
I m facing same problem I am getting confirmation mail but there is no activation mail and I when I dail I get msg user not available.
My ID's are 291238 and 221273.
Can u help pls how to activate my accounts.

Regards

martin 12-02-2007 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bobmil (Post 14517)
Hi
I m facing same problem I am getting confirmation mail but there is no activation mail and I when I dail I get msg user not available.
My ID's are 291238 and 221273.
Can u help pls how to activate my accounts.

Regards

Both accounts are active. I assume you received the email?

bobmil 12-03-2007 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 14520)
Both accounts are active. I assume you received the email?

thanks for reply but when I try to dail any of number I receive msg User not found. I received mail for confirmation of account but there is no mail regarding activation of account. pls check & help.

Thanks again.