Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   SIP Broker Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Different port setup (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=1107)

Luc 02-24-2007 10:05 PM

Different port setup

I'm trying to setup SIPBroker together with my SPA3102. I got direct IP dialing to work, the only problem is, I had to change the PORT number my SPA3102 is using, because port 5060 is already in use by the ISP.... (I'm using Internet + Bellen, an Internet + VOIP plan here in the Netherlands).

I really need to keep the VOIP part of the internet plan working for the other people living in the house... so my option could be to have the incoming PORT number changed. Is that possible with SIPBroker. How?

rybshik 02-26-2007 09:16 AM

custom port

I have a similar question. Does SIP Broker alias support for mapping to a custom (and non-standard) port.

Let's say, I want to have a SIP Broker alias for my sip uri "rybshik@myIP.com:6000"
How I can do it?

Thanks

martin 02-26-2007 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rybshik (Post 5968)
I have a similar question. Does SIP Broker alias support for mapping to a custom (and non-standard) port.

Let's say, I want to have a SIP Broker alias for my sip uri "rybshik@myIP.com:6000"
How I can do it?

Thanks

By request. Please PM me the details.

rybshik 02-26-2007 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 5969)
By request. Please PM me the details.

Martin,

I have PMed you a copy of this message with my personal infomation.

I am implementing direct IP calling to my Sipura. So I need my SIP Broker alias to point at my Sipura connected to my DSL. As my DSL has a dynamic IP, I have obtained a domain name “blabla.dyndns.org” which points at my DSL’s dynamic IP address. So, my SIP uri will definitely have domain name “blabla.dyndns.org”.

Now I am not certain what is the best way to proceed with the username. Right now, on my Sipura I have username/ID “my_name”, so my SIP Uri would be my_name@blabla.dyndns.org. However, later on I might change my Sipura's username/ID. So is it possible to point my SIP alias at “blabla.dyndns.org” without specifying any username/ID? Or to have some kind of wild card, which will match any username?

Finally, about the non-standard port. My Internet provider is blocking standard sip ports 5060-5080. So I would like to specify a different port. For now I want to use port 4568.
So, all in all, I would like my SIP alias to point at <any_username>@blabla.dyndns.org:4568
If this is not technically possible or feasible, than at my_name@blabla.dyndns.org:4568

Thanks a lot!

P.S. Yet another question: If a SIP brocker alias is used to send calls at a SIP URI, what about voice traffic? Will it by-pass the SIP brocker server and be routed directly from the call initiator to the SIP URi?

martin 03-03-2007 09:43 PM

I have just updated both of your requests.

juanmrodrigues 07-13-2007 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 6256)
I have just updated both of your requests.

Can you please share this information? I would like to use my 2nd line to recieve calls. Port is 5061.
How can I tell it to SIPBroker?

Regards,

Juan

martin 07-13-2007 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by juanmrodrigues (Post 10340)
Can you please share this information? I would like to use my 2nd line to recieve calls. Port is 5061.
How can I tell it to SIPBroker?

Regards,

Juan

PM me your SIP Broker userid and I can update for you.