Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Outgoing call via VoipRaider fails (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=2649)

roberthuang 12-11-2007 03:10 PM

Outgoing call via VoipRaider fails

I registered VoipRaider as one of my voip service providers in voxalot. It used to work fine with my Sipura2002. But now I only get busy tone when making outgoing calls. If I use VoipRaider software to make outgoing calls on my desktop PC, there will be no problem at all. I have enough credit in my VoipRaider account.

I don't know if problem is from VoipRaider or not. Can anybody help me out? Thanks in advance.

emoci 12-11-2007 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by roberthuang (Post 14737)
I registered VoipRaider as one of my voip service providers in voxalot. It used to work fine with my Sipura2002. But now I only get busy tone when making outgoing calls. If I use VoipRaider software to make outgoing calls on my desktop PC, there will be no problem at all. I have enough credit in my VoipRaider account.

I don't know if problem is from VoipRaider or not. Can anybody help me out? Thanks in advance.

You set up VoipRaider as an outgoing provider, but you also set up a dial plan to tell VoXalot which calls to send via VoipRaider, right?

satphoneguy 12-11-2007 06:02 PM

just a note about voipraider:

my experience is that freedays do not apply with sip; but the initial 60 minutes for signing up work. other people have reported differently.

roberthuang 12-11-2007 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emoci (Post 14739)
You set up VoipRaider as an outgoing provider, but you also set up a dial plan to tell VoXalot which calls to send via VoipRaider, right?

Yes. I did that.

andy 12-11-2007 08:46 PM

It will be worth checking what you are charged, as one or two brands do not have the same rates for SIP calls, and from what I've seen Voipraider may be one of these.

roberthuang 12-11-2007 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy (Post 14743)
It will be worth checking what you are charged, as one or two brands do not have the same rates for SIP calls, and from what I've seen Voipraider may be one of these.

I know I will be charged by VoipRaider with SIP calls. Free calls only apply to PC calls. I just want to finish my credit and then get rid of VoipRaider.

roberthuang 12-12-2007 02:52 AM

Just found out from dslreports.com. VoipRaider changed something in the background which blocked SIP calls. They even didn't say on their website. It sucks.

davesquivel 12-26-2007 03:17 PM

voip raider lie in your web page,

voip raider blocked sip.

kurun 12-26-2007 03:49 PM

The SIP settings are still posted on the FAQ list.
VoipRaider
Are you sure that they no longer support SIP at least with the recommended hardware?
Thanks

roberthuang 12-27-2007 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kurun (Post 14889)
The SIP settings are still posted on the FAQ list.
VoipRaider
Are you sure that they no longer support SIP at least with the recommended hardware?
Thanks

Yes. All you can hear is fast busy tone.