Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cannot connect calls through VoIP provider (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=4549)

LeonB 11-08-2009 07:35 PM

Cannot connect calls through VoIP provider

Hello,

Since today I've an odd problem with all the vox accounts I've created overtime.
When trying to setup a call through voipbuster or webbcalldirect I always get the message "We're sorry, the number you've called could not be connected, please try again"
When calling voxalot <-> voxalot it works fine.
Incoming call over registered SIP accounts works fine also.
When using the Voipbuster application to make a test call it works also fine.
Can't see anything strange in the accounts.
All the dialplans are unchanged for long and worked like a charme.
I can't figure out what the problem is.

Some of my relatives use and depend on the availablilty of Voxalot!

Can you help me asap?

Regards, Léon

carlosalbffgomes 11-08-2009 08:20 PM

Apparently it may be a dial plan problem on your Voxalot configuration. Check it!
See if your VSP is registered or not: some providers require that you register before you can dial out through them.
Usually, the message you refer is generated by Voxalot whet it can't find any dial rule to dial out. Without any dial plan configured, Voxalot resolves dialed numbers through SIP Broker, ENUM or iNum if the dialed number matches any one of this hypothesis. So, check the dial plan configuration at Voxalot on the Dial Plan Test feature with the non working phone numbers.
Regards,

LeonB 11-08-2009 08:59 PM

Hi Carlos,

The dialplans are ok, they haven't been changed for quite some time now.
I agree that the problem must be in the area where the numbers are resolved and then passed to the voip provider.

Voxalot Admin please help!

Regards, Léon

191727 11-08-2009 11:15 PM

Two of my friends also are getting the same problem though they didnt change any settings, no dial-plan, no other settings. I checked their settings and compared with mine and everything seems to be similar (mine is working well). It is noteworthy that I deal with my friends' accounts and they dont have the PIN to enter the ATA. So, it should be some recent change in voxalot. We use the Eu old server. Hope the moderators will be able to trace out the problem. Thanks in advance!

LeonB 11-09-2009 11:46 AM

Hello Support,

Looking at allI experience the same behaviour as meantioned above.
One of the accounts in use works fine multiple other account aren't handled well since last sunday. Nothing has been changed on my side for days.
So there most be a reason why it stopped working for random accounts.

I would appreciate an answer of the supportteam.

Regards, Leon

martin 11-09-2009 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeonB (Post 25760)
Hello Support,

Looking at allI experience the same behaviour as meantioned above.
One of the accounts in use works fine multiple other account aren't handled well since last sunday. Nothing has been changed on my side for days.
So there most be a reason why it stopped working for random accounts.

I would appreciate an answer of the supportteam.

Regards, Leon

Please PM your account details and the server your device is connected to.

LeonB 11-10-2009 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 25762)
Please PM your account details and the server your device is connected to.

Hello Martin,

I've send you the info yesterday, did you have any chance to look at the problem?

Regards, Leon

martin 11-10-2009 02:47 PM

Yes check your PM's

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeonB (Post 25765)
Hello Martin,

I've send you the info yesterday, did you have any chance to look at the problem?

Regards, Leon

amroe 11-10-2009 07:13 PM

me also have the same problem , my account number is 599025 and its connected to eu server , please martin fix it .

LeonB 11-11-2009 11:47 PM

Hi Martin,

I've changed the 4xxxx9 account to the US cluster: The same problem.
Made changes to the dialplan to be 100% certain that the number I dialed would be handled by prio 1 rule: no result. Disables ENUM lookup: no result...

However just a few minutes ago (01:05 AM CET) I gave it another try to call a number and it started to work again. So it looks like I have triggered some kind of process that, within 1 hour after my actions, gave this result.

Maybe this helps you into the right direction to resolve the accounts with this problem for us.

Regards, Léon