Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Voxalot introducing Problems? (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=305)

pmerrill 07-13-2006 04:30 AM

Voxalot introducing Problems?

I'm using SIPME, Koala and AstraTEL and am wondering whether my call dropouts in mid call and failure to connect inbound and outbound calls could be a Voxalot problem?

I suspect that the calls that drop after 5-10 minutes could be provider problems (SIPME/Koala/AstraTEL). However, the non connection problems (inbounds and outbounds that fail to connect) could be Voxalot problems.

Any opinions on this?

martin 07-13-2006 04:34 AM

We are also interested in other peoples experiences.

Does VoXaLot work for both inbound and outbound calling for other members or is there a wide spread problem here that we are unaware of ?

amgay 07-13-2006 11:47 AM

no problems here I many use enum and pennytel

manula 07-13-2006 01:28 PM

huge problems here, i'm registered with my ata to voxalot.com but incoming calls get disconnected one second after pickup. Also outgoing calls are disconnected. Only number that seems to work is voicemail 500.

:-(

pmerrill 07-13-2006 01:50 PM

Are you sure your ATA does not have DOS (Denial of Service) enabled? If it does, then it can have this behaviour.

manula 07-13-2006 09:22 PM

well, everything is back to normal. really have no idea what made it behave like that earlier today...

MarkosJal 07-13-2006 10:42 PM

I have never been able to get Inbounds to work with any VSP

martin 07-14-2006 12:14 AM

Interesting. The latest logs show over 2000 providers online right now. It is hard for us to imagine a widespread problem as we dont see more people reporting issues.

We have internally a few ATAs configured in different ways and all are working ok (including inbound calling).

MarkosJal 07-14-2006 12:34 AM

At present Voxalot is registering to 2 VSP accounts,

both accounts I can dial into by dialing the VSP account.

There is a device registered to the Voxalot account.

I am using Voxalot.com.au as this user is in Singapore.

PAP2 says it is registered

When calling either account, the Voxalot voice mail is heard, and calls never ring through to the PAP2

I know other users that have expressed similar concerns about inbounds.

Also I read on the forum elsewhere that it is always necessary to dial # after the number on a PAP2. Is this really correct? I do not have one here , and I am not in Singapore to test the one there.

martin 07-14-2006 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MarkosJal
I am using Voxalot.com.au as this user is in Singapore.

PAP2 says it is registered

When calling either account, the Voxalot voice mail is heard, and calls never ring through to the PAP2

I know other users that have expressed similar concerns about inbounds.

Also I read on the forum elsewhere that it is always necessary to dial # after the number on a PAP2. Is this really correct? I do not have one here , and I am not in Singapore to test the one there.

Have they tried registering against voxalot.com as a test?

Also dialling # is not required. People have mentioned it in this forum as a means to speed up the dialling process.