Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Calling VoXaLot to VoXaLot (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=1534)

Mallycat 05-09-2007 12:24 AM

Calling VoXaLot to VoXaLot

I am trying to set up an X-Lite softphone so I can call my ATA registered to VoXaLot. I have 2 accounts (one for each). My ATA is successfully registed to VoXaLot account 1. My softphone is successfully registed to Account 2. When I go into account 2 and do a test dial *06151XXXX it says that the call will be routed to 51XXXX@au.voxalot.com (which is what I want). When I try to dial this number in the softphone, it takes about 30 seconds, then comes back and says the person I am dialling is not available. I have tested the softphone using *266300 and it works fine. Any ideas what could be wrong?

Matt

martin 05-09-2007 12:56 AM

Are either of the parties with iinet?

There seems to be a router problem with iinet at the moment.

Mallycat 05-09-2007 01:22 AM

I'm actually not using any VSP other than VoXaLot. ie one voxalot account to another.

martin 05-09-2007 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mallycat (Post 8718)
I'm actually not using any VSP other than VoXaLot. ie one voxalot account to another.

Sorry I meant are either of the Voxalot account holders using iinet as an ISP?

Mallycat 05-09-2007 01:45 AM

Oh, sorry. No. I am using Optusnet at home and something else (don't know what) at work (no firewalls though). I know the work end is working as I can dial *266300 and it works. Just can't connect to home.

martin 05-09-2007 01:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mallycat (Post 8721)
Oh, sorry. No. I am using Optusnet at home and something else (don't know what) at work (no firewalls though). I know the work end is working as I can dial *266300 and it works. Just can't connect to home.

PM me the account you are trying to call and I will take a look.

Mallycat 05-10-2007 06:14 AM

Still no luck - can anyone help?

Martin has confirmed that calls to my VoXaLot are being routed to the address where my ATA is registered. I have checked and ports 5060-5061 plus 16385 - 16482 are being forwarded by my router to the static IP address of my ATA. My ATA is correctly configured with User ID = my voxalot account number and my password is correct. I know it is correctly registered because I can make outbound calls, and using syslog I have confirmed they are being routed via voxalot.

But when I use my second VoXaLot account and dial my main voxalot numberr (which is registered to my ATA), the ATA doesn't ring - it just times out. Can anyone suggest anything to try?:confused:

Mallycat 05-15-2007 10:34 AM

Help!

I still haven't got this working. Can anyone provide me with any advice?

martin 05-15-2007 10:39 AM

What happens when you try from a SIP Broker access number?

Also, can you dial inbound into the X-Lite account?