Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   SIP Broker Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Brazil access numbers (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=1430)

tomblandford 04-22-2007 12:53 PM

Brazil access numbers

I tried the Brazil access numbers today and it says the number is not functioning. The link on the 'SIPBroker PSTN access numbers' page is also broken. Has VoipSharing shutdown? :confused:

EDIT: link only doesn't work on Firefox.

martin 04-22-2007 10:23 PM

Thanks.

We have just contacted the provider and will let you know the response.

martin 04-22-2007 10:48 PM

Ok seems an email was sent to us back in March and got lost in the ether.

Anyhow, new numbers for Brazil. Please see and advise if they are working:

SIPBroker - PSTN Numbers

Thanks.

tomblandford 04-23-2007 06:14 PM

As far as I can tell, they're still not working. I don't think the Salvador number has changed since yesterday anyway. I also tried a couple of others.

JCV 04-23-2007 11:14 PM

Brazil Access

Sir.

We are working hard to give a good access quallity not only for our customers but for all SipBrokers users as well. We changed all Pstn number for new ones, with high capacity of concurrent calls. The only gateway we are experience instability at moment is the one we have on the city of Salvador, Ba.
We are pleased to give support for many international users from SipBroker here in Brazil, and only in March, we had over 300 calls using our gateways.
We would like to hear from you and your complains directly. Our access number is *827000. Please, give us a call.

- Jose C. Vogt
Voipsharing

kurun 04-24-2007 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tomblandford (Post 8073)
I tried the Brazil access numbers today and it says the number is not functioning. The link on the 'SIPBroker PSTN access numbers' page is also broken. Has VoipSharing shutdown? :confused:

EDIT: link only doesn't work on Firefox.

Link seems to work now using Firefox, though very "Flash" busy.

tomblandford 04-24-2007 09:29 AM

JCV,

Thank you for your help, and thanks for providing these numbers for us to use.

It is the Salvador number that I am trying to use. I have family in Recife and I want them to be able to dial in. I want to make sure it is working before I ask them to try it. I am calling 005571 3717 0600 from UK and get a message that I think says something like "it is not possible to connect your call, please verify the number dialled". My Portuguese is very bad so have I got the message wrong? I tried dialling my Voxalot *010xxxxxx and nothing.

With the Rio number, I got through and it worked. The message there is different - "Bom Dia, you are connected to VoipSharing, please dial the number", or something along those lines.

Tom

JCV 05-03-2007 03:31 AM

Salvador Access

Tom

The Pstn of Salvador is working fine now. Soon, we'll get a Recife number for you, ok?

Regards

wilsonhlacerda 05-04-2007 03:56 AM

Hi JCV,

do you plan to have access number in Ribeirao Preto (SP) in the near future?

CTBC is already offering it (and in other cities; see TudoMais website) both for corporate and personal use but - considering my experience with them - they are just crawling. Maybe this is an opportunity for you (and a hope for me! ;) ).

Wilson

JCV 05-20-2007 11:38 PM

Hi Wilson

We are releasing a national number soon.

Regards

- J.C.