Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Cannot get my Vbuzzer DID to work with voxalot (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=2740)

Nierdal 01-15-2008 10:38 PM

Cannot get my Vbuzzer DID to work with voxalot

After hours & hours of search through internet, I can't find a way to get my Vbuzzer DID working with voxalot.

Outgoing call work's like a charm, but incoming call just go strait to my voicemail.

I use a PAP2-NA and followed this tutorial:
1091-voxalot-sipura-ata-tutorial-comprehensive-walkthrough

I also tried to bypass my PAP2 and set my call forwarding to forward everything to my Voxalot voicemail. But it just go strait to my Vbuzzer Voicemail.

If any dev could help, contact me if you need a Vbuzzer DID for testing.

Right now I just feel that I burned 15 bucks for nothing... :(

emoci 01-15-2008 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nierdal (Post 15131)
After hours & hours of search through internet, I can't find a way to get my Vbuzzer DID working with voxalot.

Outgoing call work's like a charm, but incoming call just go strait to my voicemail.

I use a PAP2-NA and followed this tutorial:
1091-voxalot-sipura-ata-tutorial-comprehensive-walkthrough

I also tried to bypass my PAP2 and set my call forwarding to forward everything to my Voxalot voicemail. But it just go strait to my Vbuzzer Voicemail.

If any dev could help, contact me if you need a Vbuzzer DID for testing.

Right now I just feel that I burned 15 bucks for nothing... :(

There is an issue with VBuzzer forwarding to VoXalot....in fact there an issue with VBuzzer forwarding to any SIP URI....

It is just something VBuzzer has not bothered to address/fix for a while....

Some people in the past succeded, but since a few months ago something changed on VBuzzer's end that made even forwarding with my PAP2 impossible, any trial to forward via the PAP2 or register to VoXalot simply sent calls to VBuzzer's VM automatically. Personally after playing with it for a while the only way I could get it to work was going through PBXes...

Let me know if you need any help running that number through PBXes to VoXalot.....

Nierdal 01-16-2008 07:19 PM

Sorry for the newbie question, but when you say PBX you mean like with Asterisk? If yes I would be really interested to setup my own Asterisk box.

emoci 01-16-2008 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nierdal (Post 15150)
Sorry for the newbie question, but when you say PBX you mean like with Asterisk? If yes I would be really interested to setup my own Asterisk box.

Well, what I actually meant was pbxes.com.....setting up an asterisk box is neat but you need some time, patience and aspirin :D

dlee611 03-22-2008 02:24 PM

so can you show me how to setup vbuzzer on pbxes.com to ring my voxalot? :)

emoci 03-22-2008 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlee611 (Post 15887)
so can you show me how to setup vbuzzer on pbxes.com to ring my voxalot? :)

Please see PM

nettoyeur 04-23-2008 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emoci (Post 15890)
Please see PM

Hi emoci, can you send me the info as well? thanks!:)

emoci 04-23-2008 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nettoyeur (Post 16326)
Hi emoci, can you send me the info as well? thanks!:)

Please See PM

Agent_DESI 10-27-2008 07:03 PM

can also send me a PM

thanks

djrh 10-28-2008 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by emoci (Post 15151)
Well, what I actually meant was pbxes.com.....setting up an asterisk box is neat but you need some time, patience and aspirin :D

It only gets worse if you try setting it up on a WRT router :p It took me about 2 months of sleepless nights to get (almost) everything working.