Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   EU Server Down? (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=986)

jonfry 02-05-2007 09:07 AM

EU Server Down?

I'm getting time-out errors whilst trying to connect to eu.voxalot.com.

Everything's been fine for most of the weekend then I noticed last night the error message on X-Lite's display. I've tried everything at my end with no difference.

I changed my login settings in X-Lite to voxalot.com from eu.voxalot.com and it registered straight away.

martin 02-05-2007 09:42 AM

Hello Jonfry,

There appear to be a couple of memory issues on the European server that we are currently working through.

The server is up and we are investigating the issues.

We will keep you informed.

Edit: Memory problems have now been resolved.

pelikano 02-05-2007 02:31 PM

Hi Martin,

Quote:

We will keep you informed.
This will same us as users a lot of time. Please inform us with a short email or a NEWS message on the main page.

This weekend I got my configuration fully functional: phone and fax, inbound and outbound. So I switched my configuration to the new situation and I was happy till this morning. The last check before I left home, the dial tone was beeping 5? times before the continuously tone but dialling and dial in still did work.

I tried to call my new Voxalot configuration several times from my office location but although the phone at home was ringing, I got an immediately disconnect. After a call back the quality of sound was poor and not as I was used to. So I decided to fall back to my former configuration.

martin 02-05-2007 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pelikano (Post 5245)
Please inform us with a short email or a NEWS message on the main page.

We will try to keep you informed. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Edit: As mentioned in my above post the memory problem has now been resolved. We will keep monitoring while we bed down this new server.

Thanks

jonfry 02-05-2007 02:43 PM

Thanks Martin, I'm now logged in to eu.voxalot.com with no problems.

martin 02-05-2007 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jonfry (Post 5248)
Thanks Martin, I'm now logged in to eu.voxalot.com with no problems.

Great thanks jonfry

pelikano 02-05-2007 08:58 PM

funny dial tone

I don't have much tim this week to switch again but sure will try it this weekend again. I still got short beeps when I expect a sigle tone. Is this the american way of a dial tone?

regards, Leon

martin 02-05-2007 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pelikano (Post 5258)
I don't have much tim this week to switch again but sure will try it this weekend again. I still got short beeps when I expect a sigle tone. Is this the american way of a dial tone?

regards, Leon

Hello Leon,

Our service does not play any tones it relies on your ATA / device to play your specific tones.

Are you expecting a single tone before or after you dial?

pelikano 02-06-2007 07:45 AM

WMI voice mail dial tone

Hi Martin,
thanks for this quick reply.
I expect a single tone before I dial, but as soon as I pick up the phone to dail it beeps 10 times before it comes with a single tone.
I will read the manual and let you know why the ATA(Sipura2100) beeps. Could it be a "message waiting" signal? I still did not delete all the voicemails yet.

Leon

Code:

ATA manual says: MWI Dial Tone1 This tone is played instead of <Dial Tone> when there are unheard messages in the
subscriber’s mail box.

I deleted all my messages and the normal dial tone was back again.

GrrRon 02-06-2007 04:09 PM

Yesterday I have had troubles with calling and today I could not get reached so I swithched over to US server and when the problems are over I will try the EU server again.