Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   VoxFox beta - Firefox web callback extension (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=2138)

craig 08-30-2007 10:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by majo (Post 12230)
In webcallback status page, there should be button to cancel ongoing call. If some body dial some number by mistak or incorrect number then he could stop the initiated call.
After call is finished, there sould be option to add dialed number in web address book if not already there.

Both good ideas. I have captured the requirements in our feature tracking database. Thanks for the feedback.

--
Craig

tomblandford 08-31-2007 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig (Post 12231)
That's not a bad idea. However, it occurred to me you should be able to achieve the same result (with the new options I described a bit earlier) by putting 00 in your VoxFox International Prefix and then using the "Call via Voxalot (Intl)" menu item. This will strip the +'s and prefix it with 00.

Does that help?

--
Craig

Yes, that would work. Look forward to the new features. Great app.
Tom

wmp 09-06-2007 08:10 PM

Is there anywhere we can re-download VoxFox? The link from the pm doesn't work. My Firefox profile was nuked and I lost all my extensions.

craig 09-06-2007 09:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wmp (Post 12467)
Is there anywhere we can re-download VoxFox? The link from the pm doesn't work. My Firefox profile was nuked and I lost all my extensions.

If you can hang on a day or so, I am almost finished the next version. If I haven't got it deployed by the end of the weekend, I will PM you a copy of the old one.

--
Craig

majo 09-07-2007 09:36 PM

Webcallback design like nonoh!!!!!!!

Hi,
It will be very nice if web address book could be designed like nonoh webcallback address book. That is very simple to have multiple number of same person and i don't have to care from number. If i access nonoh webcall from office it will remeber my office number and if i access from home it will remember my home number.

Regards.

majo

craig 09-25-2007 04:27 AM

Many thanks to all the beta-testers for VoxFox. We have released it into the wild as part of the public release today, so could everyone please upgrade to the latest public version? The download page is here and the download link is at the very top of the page.

The old copy will probably still work, but the new one is much improved, and it also takes advantage of the built-in FireFox upgrade mechanism (so when we release newer versions you will automatically get prompted to install.) Thanks again to everyone for the help and suggestions.

Craig

affinity 10-05-2007 12:29 PM

Is the VoxFox page supposed to be easy to find? I had to do a search to find it. I thought there might have been a link on the front page, it wasn't and I wasn't sure where else to look.

kurun 10-05-2007 01:39 PM

Mia ?

Quote:

Originally Posted by affinity (Post 13194)
Is the VoxFox page supposed to be easy to find? I had to do a search to find it. I thought there might have been a link on the front page, it wasn't and I wasn't sure where else to look.

Interesting point !
The search feature on the VoXaLoT Account logged in page (not the Forum page) only returns hits in the Voxalot/SipBroker support forum. No hits returned within the account or main pages.

affinity 10-05-2007 01:44 PM

Actually I searched from the main Voxalot webpage, not the forum.

Perhaps this thread should be a sticky? Or maybe a new sticky on the Voxalot General forum announcing the existence of VoxFox...

craig 10-06-2007 12:09 AM

Yeah, I don't know why that is. The search box at the top of the Voxalot web site should search both the forums and the site itself, but for some reason the Voxfox page isn't getting indexed. Weird... I'm still trying to figure out why that is.

As for not being able to find it on the home page, I agree... it isn't easy to find. I'm trying to find a logical spot to put it. It probably doesn't really deserve its own link on the home page... maybe somewhere in Benefits or Services. Not sure yet.

--
Craig