Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Outbound call using Voipstunt not working (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=1195)

martin 03-21-2007 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranzo (Post 7023)
By the way, the reading of a long and deep thread is difficult for me, in both linear mode and threated one. I fear to not recognize any potential answer to the previous message. Can anyone suggest to me the proper way to keep track of the new messages in a long thread?

At the top of the page is a link "New Posts"

Clicking this link will display the new posts since you last logged on.

pranzo 03-21-2007 09:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 7024)
At the top of the page is a link "New Posts"

Clicking this link will display the new posts since you last logged on.

Thanks. Maybe I have not well understood your suggestion.
"New Posts" lists the thread containing new posts. But when I select the current thread, there are many truncated arms indicated by "More replies below current depth" which puzzle me.

andy 03-21-2007 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranzo (Post 7023)
Very very intriguing question, it does interest me, too.

By the way, the reading of a long and deep thread is difficult for me, in both linear mode and threated one. I fear to not recognize any potential answer to the previous message. Can anyone suggest to me the proper way to keep track of the new messages in a long thread?

I tend to read in linear mode, as people usually quote the post they are replying to, even if that is a few back when looked at like this.

In threaded mode, I find the branching seems to break it up more. And some people may insert more than one quote and from different parts anyway.

Overall, I think we just have to be nerdy and read it all more than once.

Mesmer 03-21-2007 11:49 AM

au.voxalot appears to have been blocked by voipdiscount today. :( It was working for me yesterday.

Mesmer 03-21-2007 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesmer (Post 7034)
au.voxalot appears to have been blocked by voipdiscount today. :( It was working for me yesterday.

False alarm - seems to be working again now. :)

The King 03-21-2007 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesmer (Post 7034)

Me too, though sometimes the US server still works, I believe this is because, as martin mentioned, there is more than one US server, with only some being blocked just yet.

The King 03-21-2007 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mesmer (Post 7036)
False alarm - seems to be working again now. :)

Oh, I'll reset mine when I get home and see if it is back up.

amgra 03-21-2007 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andy (Post 6974)
I have never noticed Voxalot express any favouritism to any provider, indeed the whole point of it is to give people flexibility and more choice of providers, so I don't see why changes at one should cause them to review their whole strategy like this.

Amen for this, I agree totally with you, voxalot is great for this. Thank you :rolleyes:

wilsonhlacerda 03-21-2007 03:52 PM

Hi, I'm from Brazil and I was registered in US cluster till yesterday. Everything was working fine. Today Betamax (lowratevoip) blocked me.

Now I've tried Europe and it's also blocked. But Australia is ok. I'm now registered via the voxalot australian cluster (what's bad for me because it is in the other side of the globe).

I hope Betamax hear from us and solve this issue with voxalot asap.

Lanh 03-22-2007 03:52 PM

US server still working fine here, (Voipbusterpro).