Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Caller ID (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=340)

olinpower 04-25-2007 05:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haifischjunge (Post 8164)
landline verfication already works (at least with the latest client version of poivy)

how it works? SAPI software tell you code via normal phone call?

haifischjunge 04-25-2007 05:59 AM

within a minute or so you get the verfication call where you have to enter the pin you got by the betamax client.

olinpower 04-25-2007 06:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haifischjunge (Post 8167)
within a minute or so you get the verfication call where you have to enter the pin you got by the betamax client.

The king reported also this capability (caller id on landline) in voipcheap i hope it will take only few week and other betamax clone will be have this feature.

The King 04-25-2007 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by olinpower (Post 8169)
The king reported also this capability (caller id on landline) in voipcheap i hope it will take only few week and other betamax clone will be have this feature.

You might need to run an update on the betamax client in order for the option to be available. It is only on the latest version of the voipcheap client that I could verify a landline number.

olinpower 04-25-2007 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The King (Post 8181)
You might need to run an update on the betamax client in order for the option to be available. It is only on the latest version of the voipcheap client that I could verify a landline number.

strange i have download from voipcheap.com latest version 3.02 build 424 und in settings i see only mobile number verification is available. in latest proivy its possible to get verification on landline. Yesterday i have buy credit on voipdiscount so I stay there for while. Voipdiscount client is only on 3.00 ver. buid 408 so I hope thay will make update soon.

The King 04-25-2007 06:15 PM

I have voipcheap 3.02 build 424 also, and that is what I have used to verify the home number.

First went to 'File' -> 'Your Personal Profile' and entered my number as 'home' there.

Then 'Tools' -> 'Options' -> 'Caller ID' and clicked on the selection marker next to the home number and clicked 'verify'.

Worked like a charm.

olinpower 04-25-2007 07:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The King (Post 8197)
I have voipcheap 3.02 build 424 also, and that is what I have used to verify the home number....
Then 'Tools' -> 'Options' -> 'Caller ID' and clicked on the selection marker next to the home number and clicked 'verify'..

I'm not registered on voipcheap, I have only read what in caller id tab is written.
thx for explanation.

povlhp 05-27-2007 09:39 PM

I am new here.

I have an account with musimi.dk here in Denmark. It works perfectly from my SPA-2000 and outgoing callerID (= my username at musimi, also put in display name).

When using it through Voxalot, then there is no outgoing callerID at all. I tried to change the userID to my CallerID, and use only authID, but then registration at voxalot fails.

So how do I transmit displayname, userID and authID to musimi ? It seems I can only enter 2 even in the advanced screen, so I am missing the one that works.

olinpower 06-03-2007 03:09 PM

hi,
new version of software client for VoipDiscount is available with verification for landline number. I have checked and it works ok.
regards
edit:
now my caller ID looks like 0+country code (in my case 048XXXXX), the question is what happen with first 0. it's possible to send 0048XXX number, or betamax make it's impossible?