Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Provider Feedback (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=70)

affinity 08-21-2006 05:41 AM

I now have a FreeCall account setup and it works fine for both legs without any additional setup requirements [unlike SIPME, but it is a very minor change to SIPME setup if required].

kendid 08-26-2006 05:37 PM

Fonosip does not work well. Rates are good, but with Voxalot, only 1 out of 15 calls are getting through.

andjoa 09-03-2006 09:43 AM

sipme changes

Hi, just wondering what changes are needed to make Sipme accounts, able to do both legs of the call. Can I do it, or do I need to email Sipme. thanks

affinity 09-03-2006 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by andjoa
Hi, just wondering what changes are needed to make Sipme accounts, able to do both legs of the call. Can I do it, or do I need to email Sipme. thanks

Send an email to support@sipme.com.au and ask them to enable multi-call facility for the single SIPME account; there is no charge for this and it works fine.

MarkosJal 09-03-2006 05:43 PM

VoiceStick

anyone know if VoiceStick is compatible with voxalot?

cristojc 09-15-2006 01:28 PM

Best VOIP Service Provider for Calling Caribbean

Dear all,

I have managed to successfully register VoXalot on my Nokia E 61 and added the following providers:

VOIP Cheap using sip.voipcheap.com
VOIP Discount using sip.voipdiscount.com

I am still seeing not registered for:
Luna Phone,Wengo Phone and free world dial up.

Does anyone have the host adresses for these providers to use for the set up? I will be testing the above shortly.

Does anyone have recommendations for competitive rates to the Caribbean. I live in Jamaica but travel frequently to the USA and Europe where I plan to use Wireless to call back to the Caribbean.

Thanks

Chris

raphoumail 09-19-2006 02:56 PM

Aquanta

seems sip.aquanta.com "No" "No"

dibsmft 10-22-2006 12:40 PM

Wengophone does work OK. You need to find out what your voip password is (check out their web site for instructions).

SIP address is voip.wengo.fr

kurun 10-24-2006 05:13 AM

Re-Provider feedback

I have tested successfully the following :

Outgoing and incoming :
Draytel (draytel.org)
Voiptalk (voiptalk.org)
Note Voicemail does not seem to work correctly with these providers

Outgoing only:
Netappel (netappel.fr)
Voipcheap (voipcheap.com)

Would be nice if the voice mail can be made to work correctly with incoming calls for non-voxalot incoming provider

Thanks

andy 11-14-2006 04:28 PM

I used Babble for both legs to UK pstn with the mobile callback.

www.babble.net

One of the four calls so far didn't connect to the first number shortly after a previous call, but I think this is a Skype forwarding issue (Skype used for mistariff to a certain mobile )