Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   SIP Broker Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   SIPBroker - SIP Code Housekeeping (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=7676)

martin 04-06-2013 01:07 AM

SIPBroker - SIP Code Housekeeping

Hello,

We at SIP Broker have decided to undergo some long overdue housekeeping of the
current SIP Codes and PSTN Numbers.

On Sat 13th April 0:00 GMT we will be removing all SIP Codes that were created
before 31st December 2012 and that currently have a red cross against them on the
provider page:

SIPBroker - Provider White Pages

If you are the owner of one of these SIP Codes and would like to save your SIP Code
from this purge please contact support [at] sipbroker.com

Regards,
Martin

jozef 04-07-2013 10:28 AM

SIPBroker - SIP Code Housekeeping

Yesterday I had called a few test calls with SIP Code '*279' and '*8283' which had the red cross. Today, they shine with a green tick.

I think we can help Martin with housekeeping so working SIP Code will remain on the list. Call and test, otherwise the SIP Code disappear from the list if it is old not updated status with the red cross.

Regards,
Józef

jeroen 04-12-2013 03:13 PM

Hi,

I also received the SIP Housekeeping mail, and replied to it per email on the 8th but did not receive a response back yet. I can only assume that you got a whole flood of responses from people and are still processing it.

Just in case it got missed though (as tomorrow is the 13th...) please verify that the SIP server for *512 either is uses the SRV record or uses voip.unfix.org. I've also added the old eden.unfix.org host pointing to that just in case, but I don't seem to be getting any calls through over the PSTN links... outbound calls do work fine though, thus I can only guess it is an inbound routing issue.

martin 04-18-2013 04:26 AM

Thanks guys. As there has been a massive response to our email of people wanting their codes "saved" we have had to delay our purge while we process each individual request.

I will keep you posted here.

martin 04-27-2013 04:12 PM

Hello,

A couple of weeks ago we sent you an email advising that we will be removing all SIP Codes that were created before 31st December 2012 and that currently have a red cross against them on the provider page:

SIPBroker - Provider White Pages

We are writing to advise our members that this activity has now been completed. If you are the owner of a SIP Code can you please confirm that your code is still visible on the provider page using the above link.

Please report all problems / questions to this thread below.

Regards,
Martin

andrevivar 04-27-2013 09:54 PM

Carrier deleted

When you make the clean you delete *735 AJTEL Communications Network Group INC
AJ-TEL Communications Network Group Inc.
It was in green and works very well.

andrevivar 04-27-2013 09:58 PM

Please Review.. *735 has been deleted incorrectly AJTEL Communications Network Group Woks Correct.
web: AJ-TEL Communications Network Group Inc.
rates: Planes de TelefonÃ*a IP

wlo@alphanet.com.au 04-27-2013 10:06 PM

SIP Code Housekeeping

Martin,

Appreciate if you can arrange to keep

SIP-Code: *210
SIP Proxy: proxy.freecall.net.au
Provider Name: FreeCall

Thanks and regards!

Willie

martin 04-28-2013 02:06 AM

Thanks guys. *735 and *210 are active.

MidiaByte 04-28-2013 03:54 AM

We made calls but remained with the Red Cross.

Dear Martin, we made calls through SIPCode *9512, but remained with the Red Cross.

You can reactivate it?

Thank you!

Fernando Gallotta de Meira Lins

Commercial Director
Midiabyte Internet Systems Ltd.