Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Problems receiving calls with Eutelia (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=979)

jonny5k 02-03-2007 11:56 PM

[SOLVED] Problems receiving calls with Eutelia

I've problems receiving calls from voip.eutelia.it (skypho italy). A few days ago it works like a charm but now I cannot receive calls. It rings, no voice and after a while it disconnects.
Any help would be really appreciated.
Cheers

J5

martin 02-04-2007 12:14 AM

Please PM your account number and I will take a look.

juancarlos 02-04-2007 08:49 PM

Hi Martin

I am experiencing a very similar issue with outgoing calls. Exactly the same description but with any provider. I tried sipagate and Betamax via voipbuster and webcalldirect. But it looks to be Random. I called by home number about 100 times (no joke) and about 10 times (It rings, no voice and after a while it disconnects.)

I tried this with betamax and sipagate with same results.

jonny5k 02-05-2007 12:08 PM

The problem is now fixed. Thanks to Martin...

paul 07-02-2008 04:07 PM

Cannot register Eutelia

I just received a UK phone number from Eutelia and registration with Voxalot has failed twice. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

emoci 07-03-2008 02:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by paul (Post 17691)
I just received a UK phone number from Eutelia and registration with Voxalot has failed twice. Any suggestions?

Thank you.

I assume you already have a VoXPremium account correct?

Also, from personal experience, I've had some cases where Eutelia numbers do not get provisioned properly (I've had to go in erase the number and ask for a new one)..

Also checking up on my own registrations, it seems mine have currently timed out as well...so there maybe an issue with Eutelia at the moment (may have to wait this out for a bit)

Will post back when my registrations are back up...

emoci 07-03-2008 02:28 PM

I suggest checking to see if things are up and running now, my registration appears to be back to normal...

paul 07-03-2008 04:21 PM

Worked. Thank you.

gpiccirilli 01-06-2009 07:36 AM

Issues with Eutelia

Hello,

It has been about 10 days that I am having issues receiving calls via Eutelia VoIP. I have a phone number and SIP account since a long time with them however, since 10 days, when people call me, the phone rings but I hear nothing and they do not hear me. I have tried to de-register my Eutelia account from Voxalot, then to register it again (kind of a reset), however I notice that the status of the Eutelia registration remains "Failed" (even if "Active" is set to "NO" and "SIP Register" is set to "NO"). The Eutelia guys inform me that they have no issue on their side...

Your support is appreciated. Thanks....