Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot General (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Thank you Voxalot (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=7457)

reader 11-05-2011 04:06 AM

Thank you Voxalot

Sorry to hear that voxalot is closing. You have contributed so much to VOIP, I gained heaps from your facility in the past before I learned dial plans.
Thank you sincerely and best wishes to you.
Jeff

vk4akp 11-05-2011 04:26 AM

VoXaLot come back!

OMG No!!!!!!!!!! How can VoXaLot close down?

There is nothing even remotely like it available for VoIP.

How will we be able to cross dial across different VoIP providers in the future?

There must be some way to save VoXaLot??? :(

.-.-.

we6jbo 11-05-2011 05:28 AM

I'm sorry to hear that this will be the last year for this service. I sincerely appreciate the service you provided us. Thank you!

beaver 11-05-2011 05:37 AM

sad news this weekend.

Thank you for so many year's good services.

melbournelees 11-05-2011 06:21 AM

Sorry to hear it's closing down. Have grown to like it a lot and depend on it as well.

I presume this decision has been thought over and there is no way of saving it. eg. increase prices and do away with the free service.

jozef 11-05-2011 07:44 AM

Voxalot, thank you for the wonderful service.

My adventure with VoIP started from Voxalot. Sad that "All good things come to an end."

Voxalot, thank you for a common time and excellent service. Good luck in new projects.
Józef

sadness 11-05-2011 08:37 AM

My VOIP adventure began just last year - I have so much to learn - please don't go :(

Is there any chance that increased prices might save the service?

If not - does anyone know a decent alternative service
(probably not - that's what makes voxalot so valuable!)

Thanks voxalot team :)

ozimarco 11-05-2011 09:39 AM

I have been using Voxalot from when it first started. It has been a fantastic service that we have come to depend on. We love the speed dials and the flexibility Voxalot gives us.

Thanks a lot, Martin and Co. for starting this great service. We will miss it dearly. I have played with other services such as SipSorcery but found them too difficult to get my head around. Voxalot, on the other hand, was very user-friendly. Don't know why SipSorcery couldn't keep it simple.

Martin, we wish you all the best for the future.

Thanks
Mark

ataboy 11-05-2011 10:05 AM

Goodbye

I'm very sorry to see Voxalot go. It was a great concept and I found the user community's help invaluable when I was a beginner. For me it was worth paying the subscription for the knowledge alone that I gained.

Any news on Sipbroker by the way? Another great resource!

Windstorm 11-05-2011 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vk4akp (Post 34531)
OMG No!!!!!!!!!! How can VoXaLot close down?

There is nothing even remotely like it available for VoIP.

How will we be able to cross dial across different VoIP providers in the future?

There must be some way to save VoXaLot??? :(

.-.-.

No! I totally agree with vk4akp.

There is no alternative for a service like voxalot.

There must be a way to continue Voxalot, what if a every user pays $ 15,- or a bit more. Could that save Voxalot, it is such a great service!
It would be a shame if this system and very fine userface, will stop.

Why have decided to stop the service? And not first asked if users want to pay to continue the use of the service?

Sipsorcery is much more difficult and has always FUP-issuses with Betamax/Finera, so that's no alternative.

Voxalot is great, hope it will be also in the future!