Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   VoXaLot Release Notes - 20070122 (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=917)

mercator 01-23-2007 12:45 PM

i use pbxes.com and voxalot to make my calls. since yesterday, ENUM calls always seem to work fine, though through voipcheap (through voxalot) i do not get the calls connected mist of the time. i have just recreated the provider details in voxalot and will come back if i have problems again (also changed to au.voxalot.com).

ataboy 01-23-2007 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 4837)
1. VSP registrations to my knowledge did not change in this upgrade. If you are still having problems PM me your 6 digit number and I will take a look.

They are now all Registered or Request Sent except for Free World Dialup which just shows "-". Calls seem OK at present.

ataboy

mercator 01-23-2007 05:20 PM

again the same problems, i cannot get a call through using voxalot and voipcheap (nothing happens) though I can see that the correct number is passed on from pbxes to voxalot...

btw: if i pass a ENUM-enabled number to voxalot, it works fine

623xxx 01-25-2007 07:40 AM

Help

I should change voxalot to us.voxalot, right?

So why I can't register my SPA-2100 to voxalot anymore?

Please help

martin 01-25-2007 08:26 AM

us.voxalot.com

oladavies 01-25-2007 08:55 AM

Hi Martin,
I had Pm you but no reply.
I wanted to bring to your attention a situation I cannot understand.
When I call my VM it started asking my account number which formally get through my ID .. that since the new update of the server
Then reject my password ..ok I thought well you guys are been working on it, so let see what may cause this:
I changed my password back to default =5555=
at this stage it works, but still asking my ID first.
Then I changed it back to old one ... same pro. another password completely different ..same
can you please see to it?
Thanks
Davies

martin 01-25-2007 09:12 AM

oladavies PM sent.

623xxx 01-25-2007 01:27 PM

help

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 4956)
us.voxalot.com

yes, that is how I entered it.
I can't undestand what is going on.

Martin, can you please take a look?

oladavies 01-25-2007 08:25 PM

hi
Im dialling 500 but has a dial-plan to add * in front of it, and voip-adapter has phone number configured.

btw, it has always been working until the day I read your release-note and updated my account. now I'm using =us.voxalot.com= from Amsterdam
as I wrote earlier as soon as i set the password to defaults it work but as I modify it to another pass it saying login incorrect

Thanks

martin 01-25-2007 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oladavies (Post 4989)
hi
Im dialling 500 but has a dial-plan to add * in front of it, and voip-adapter has phone number configured.

oladavies using VoXaLot as a provider in your dial plan is not working 100%. For now, take out the _500 dial plan entry.

We will announce once the fix is made.

Without the dial plan entry you should be able to reach voicemail by either 500 or *500

Thanks