Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Coming Soon - New CFWD and speed dial features (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=1073)

Tony 02-19-2007 11:13 PM

Voice mail is free

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cris77 (Post 5726)
What about voicemail?
Will it be still free?

Yes, voice mail will remain free.

Also Martin has made a mistake in his post, speed dialing will also remain free.

Tony.

pranzo 02-19-2007 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tony (Post 5725)
Provider registrations are generally only required for inbound calling and not for outbound calling.

Maybe you are right, I am not an expert user. I have set up only three provider, but one is an experiment and in practice I use only two of them for outbound calling. One of this, Gizmo, has required registration to make calling out possible.

david 02-20-2007 11:32 AM

I hope they'll keep some free option to forward all incoming calls to a different SIP URI by default. It comes in handy sometimes if I'm testing something out and I'm registered with a different service.

pranzo 02-20-2007 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pranzo (Post 5730)
Maybe you are right, I am not an expert user. I have set up only three provider, but one is an experiment and in practice I use only two of them for outbound calling. One of this, Gizmo, has required registration to make calling out possible.

The moderator has written to me his doubts about my statement. Indeed, after some trials I have verified that no registration is needed to call out with Gizmo. My mistake was due to the fact that the username to specify in Gizmo is the number and not the accountname.
Thanks.

shezad 02-20-2007 03:59 PM

What price are we talking about almost ?

Is it monthly charges ? A year charge ? About how mutch ?

The service has to now bean super, and i do understand that voxalot wants to start charging, all depends on the amount :)

If there are many voxalot users out there, then maybe the price will be less so they can cover theyr cost

244751 02-21-2007 04:22 AM

The wait is killing me. When is this feature going to be available?

martin 02-21-2007 04:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 244751 (Post 5778)
The wait is killing me. When is this feature going to be available?

OK today we completed our internal testing and are ready for public beta. If you would like to beta test these features please PM me your 6 digit number.

Thanks.

244751 02-21-2007 04:59 AM

Count me in for testing. PM sent although in my case my six digits voxalot ID is the same as my forum ID.

shezad 02-21-2007 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin (Post 5779)
OK today we completed our internal testing and are ready for public beta. If you would like to beta test these features please PM me your 6 digit number.

Thanks.

I would like to be a beta tester, a PM with my 6 digit number is sent you

martin 02-21-2007 11:29 AM

Thanks guys we've had over 20 people now volunteer which is great. There are now more than enough testers.

Thanks.