Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   (FUP exceeded) and Voxalot and Betamax (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=1462)

juancarlos 04-26-2007 06:16 PM

(FUP exceeded) and Voxalot and Betamax

Hi I have an IPkall voip in number

I call via Voxalot
2007-04-26 20:08:18 +125339xxxx (FUP exceeded) 00:00:03 € 0.010

and I call via my ATA connected directly

2007-04-26 20:06:19 +12533xxxxx 00:00:05 FREE!

Eduard75 04-26-2007 06:49 PM

HI, the same is here.

Hi Martin, could you please verify the problem ?
A lot of people have the same problem.

Juste 04-26-2007 07:05 PM

Hi,

I confirm voipdiscount charged me (FUP excedeed) for calling Canada (using webcall), although I only used 5 free minutes this week.

Weird

flaquadrat 04-26-2007 07:09 PM

http://forum.voxalot.com/voxalot-sup....html#post8277

Same here!

Siemens IP 450 -> eu.voxalot.com -> dial plan to sip.voipbuster.com or sip.voipchep.com : calls are charged and marked as FUP
Siemens IP 450 -> direct to sip.voipbuster.com or sip.voipcheap.com : calls are FREE

Regards & Liebe Grüße
Fla

juancarlos 04-26-2007 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flaquadrat (Post 8282)

Thanks, I can see i am on the only one.

I just pray that betamax will hear voxalot once more.

flaquadrat 04-26-2007 07:17 PM

juancarlos!
we all have the same problem.
Voxalot is sending *same* ipaddress for many (all?) Betamax account.

I disconnected my Voxalot account & connected directly to Voipchep account.
Back to the roots!
I am waiting to see the comment from Martin.

Regards & Liebe Grüße
Fla

Tony 04-26-2007 09:11 PM

I will contact Betamax to see what the issue is with the Fair Use Policy with all voxalot members.

Tony.

craig 04-27-2007 12:02 AM

There are two scenarios in play here:
  1. You make a call directly via your ATA. VoXaLot is still sending your ATA's IP address (as it has done since we made the change a fortnight or so ago.) Nothing has changed on our side. Betamax must have changed something on their side.
  2. You make a call via the web-callback. In this case, VoXaLot is initiating both call legs, so Betamax will receive the VoXaLot IP address. This is a limitation of the web-callback service. Because you aren't initiating the call from your ATA, we don't know what your ATA's outward-facing IP address is, so we can't send that to Betamax. In this case, Betamax may block the calls (I suspect this is the case for web-callback).

We will contact Betamax to try to understand why the first scenario is not working as you would expect.

--
Craig

Lanh 04-27-2007 01:55 AM

Lovely, same message here and I have used a grand total of 13 minutes and 58seconds this MONTH let alone week :lol:

Calls made using EU server together with ATA, VoipBusterPro product.

haifischjunge 04-27-2007 04:37 AM

Ive red somewhere else, that the 300 minutes/ip-address limit for free calls is in power since yesterday.

raphoumail 04-28-2007 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by craig (Post 8298)
There are two scenarios in play here:
  1. You make a call directly via your ATA. VoXaLot is still sending your ATA's IP address (as it has done since we made the change a fortnight or so ago.) Nothing has changed on our side. Betamax must have changed something on their side.
  2. You make a call via the web-callback. In this case, VoXaLot is initiating both call legs, so Betamax will receive the VoXaLot IP address. This is a limitation of the web-callback service. Because you aren't initiating the call from your ATA, we don't know what your ATA's outward-facing IP address is, so we can't send that to Betamax. In this case, Betamax may block the calls (I suspect this is the case for web-callback).

We will contact Betamax to try to understand why the first scenario is not working as you would expect.

--
Craig

Hi. Even without using the web call back feature.
Just using Betamax thru Voxalot makes this prob.
Using the ata directly registered to betamax (-> no voxalot), no prob.

Thanks

Raphael