Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   problems again with eu.voxalot (85.17.19.194) (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=4593)

kendid 12-04-2009 06:09 PM

I'm able to register my ATA now, but still no outgoing

[edit] Able to call out -- echo test still not working though

[edit 2] Back down again! <LOL>

ikiji 12-04-2009 06:46 PM

And here was us initially blaming our VOIP provider ... best go apologise to them.

Voxalot, any updates please because right now we are bypassing you and going back direct to our VOIP provider?

kendid 12-04-2009 07:13 PM

I was thinking our provider as well at first -- I guess we take for granted Voxalot's uptime sometimes and get used to it always working and not being the problem!

However, it would be nice to have an idea of how long or what's going on...

g00fy 12-04-2009 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kendid (Post 25976)
However, it would be nice to have an idea of how long or what's going on...

That's the biggest problem I have when these outages are happening. Total lack of information. :(
And what is that BIG RED BUTTON actually doing? Why aren't we informed???!!! :mad:

kendid 12-04-2009 07:30 PM

Yeah, I agree, 6 hours without anything is a little long. Must be something going on not to hear anything.

Switching over to the US server works, so I'm not really down hard. Just lost points with the wife on VOIP though :(

Edit -- Weird, maybe it's a DNS issue on my end or something, but main website is not loading!

Edit 2 -- Back up again... Must be having serious problems

gambrinus 12-04-2009 07:54 PM

I can confirm all my premium accounts on EU servers are down. Still no sign of life from voxalot staff?

g00fy 12-04-2009 09:03 PM

Tried the US server, but incoming calls are not coming through. Sometimes they go to the voicemail directly and sometimes a messages the call could not be connected is being played.
With the US server I am able to call out.

WHY STILL NO MESSAGE FROM VOXALOT? Is it really so hard to keep your customers updated??!!

martin 12-04-2009 09:31 PM

Investigating now.

craig 12-04-2009 09:33 PM

Hi guys,

The server was experiencing some database problems, which caused some calls to fail when accessing that database. I have now restored the database to normal operational state, and the server should be operating as normal now.

Please advise if you continue to experience any further problems. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

--
Craig

g00fy 12-05-2009 07:53 AM

Can you tell us:
- Why it took so long to inform us about what was happening?
- Why it took so long to solve it?
- Why the status page stated there wasn't any problem?
- Why there was no reaction on that 'Big Red Button'?

It seems to me the status page and Big Red Button feature is not more than a fake to keep customers happy? Or am I wrong (I really hope so!).