Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   Voxalot Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Wengo (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=1365)

Mew 04-10-2007 08:26 AM

Wengo

Hi !

I have tried many times to use Wengo (WengoPhone - appels gratuits et illimités dans le monde, chat, vidéo, voip) with Voxalot. I enter the correct informations, I'm registered, but when I call my french number, I have this message : "Le numéro n'est pas attribué" as if the number was not allocated...

If I register my Wengo account directly on my ATA, no problem, I can reveive inbound calls.

Can you please do anything for me and all the french people (I'm not the only one) who try to use Wengo with Voxalot without success. If you need help, I can help you to translate what you don't understand, or can contact Wengo's staff directly.

Thanks in advance.

Mew 04-10-2007 08:31 AM

I didn't remember but they also have an english site : WengoPhone - call, talk, chat and share for free with anyone

pranzo 04-10-2007 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mew (Post 7592)
Hi !

I have tried many times to use Wengo (WengoPhone - appels gratuits et illimités dans le monde, chat, vidéo, voip) with Voxalot. I enter the correct informations, I'm registered, but when I call my french number, I have this message : "Le numéro n'est pas attribué" as if the number was not allocated...

If I register my Wengo account directly on my ATA, no problem, I can reveive inbound calls.

Can you please do anything for me and all the french people (I'm not the only one) who try to use Wengo with Voxalot without success. If you need help, I can help you to translate what you don't understand, or can contact Wengo's staff directly.

Thanks in advance.

As I have alrteadu said to you, I have no problem using Wengo.

Anyhow, I do not understand exacly what you are saying.

Please explain what do you mean with "when I call my french number" in relation to "I can reveive inbound calls".

Mew 04-10-2007 08:28 PM

Hi Pranzo !

Thank you for your help. :-)

Here are some screenshots from how I set Wengo through Voxalot :

Free Image Hosting : Wengo.JPG

Free Image Hosting : Providers.JPG

Wengo is registered but when someone calls me on my french number, my phone doesn't ring and the caller hears this message : "numéro non attribué".

If Wengo is registered directly on my SPA1001, no problem : the phone rings and and I can be reached.

What's the problem ?

Thanks

pranzo 04-10-2007 08:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mew (Post 7601)
Hi Pranzo !
Wengo is registered but when someone calls me on my french number, my phone doesn't ring and the caller hears this message : "numéro non attribué".

Do you mean "number" or "account"?

How does someone call you?

Which ATA/softphone he uses? Which number/sip account he calls?

Mew 04-10-2007 09:00 PM

It's when someone calls me on my NUMBER : +33369...... using a normal landline or cellphone

Mew 04-10-2007 09:40 PM

I believe you only use Wengo's and you are called on you SIP URI but do no paid for a french DID ?

pranzo 04-11-2007 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mew (Post 7604)
I believe you only use Wengo's and you are called on you SIP URI but do no paid for a french DID ?

Yes, it is so.

Mew 04-11-2007 09:32 AM

Ok thanks Pranzo. ;-)

So there is still a problem and Wengo isn't really compatible with Voxalot.

Martin, is it possible to check from where the problem comes and if it is possible to do anything for us ?

Thanks in advance. :-)

Mew 04-11-2007 10:00 PM

Now that the Betamax companies seem to work again (at least for me) is it possible to do anything in order to be able to receive calls on my french DID (Wengo) through Voxalot ?

As explained above, when Wengo is registered through Voxalot it seems it's possible to call a Wengo user using his SIP URI : nickname@voip.wengo.fr, but when you call the number associated to this account, the phone doesn't ring and you receive a message like this : "number not allocated"...

Martin please help me ! :)

twen 04-12-2007 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mew (Post 7629)
but when you call the number associated to this account, the phone doesn't ring and you receive a message like this : "number not allocated"...

Martin please help me ! :)

Hello Mew,

the message you get isq in french and is "le numéro esqt inaccessible ou pas attribué" (the number is unaccessible or not connected). A part of the solution is here, on the wengophone forum....

Wengo doesn't use the codec g729, which is the default on voxalot.... Update your provider's details to use the codec g711 instead. And try

However if you follow the thread on the wengo forum, it seems that wengo seems to "protect" there entries, only allowing ATA (ie different IP) to connect to their servers (like betamax did/does ?).

Hope this helps.

Mew 04-13-2007 08:38 AM

Hi twen !

I didn't change the codecs list and it could be an explanation. I will try and inform you on how it works on my side.

Thanks

Mew 04-13-2007 08:47 AM

Sorry but I have this error message :

"Invalid Codecs. Please use combination of g729 g726 g723 ilbc gsm ulaw or alaw separated by semi-colons."

Is the g711 codec still supported by Voxalot ?

JeFFJuH 04-13-2007 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mew (Post 7691)
Sorry but I have this error message :

"Invalid Codecs. Please use combination of g729 g726 g723 ilbc gsm ulaw or alaw separated by semi-colons."

Is the g711 codec still supported by Voxalot ?

alaw and ulaw are G.711. Those are the G.711a and G.711u codecs.
G.711a is the codec used in most countries, and G.711u is the codec used in USA and Canada and a small number of other countries.

Mew 04-13-2007 09:05 AM

Oh ok thanks !

But in my case, what do I need to do ? I have to change the order ?

Mew 04-13-2007 09:53 AM

I have changed the order like this : ulaw;alaw;g729;ilbc;gsm but still have the same problem...

I don't know what to do. :(

martin 04-13-2007 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mew (Post 7696)
I have changed the order like this : ulaw;alaw;g729;ilbc;gsm but still have the same problem...

I don't know what to do. :(

Please check you don't have any leading or trailing spaces.

Mew 04-13-2007 02:32 PM

Hi,

It seems they are currently working on this problem :
forum.wengophone.fr :: Voir le sujet - Wengo et Voxalot

"Bonjour,

Des tests sont effectués de notre côté avec Voxalot,

On vous informera des résultats très prochainement,

Merci de votre patience"

I don't know if they have already contacted you, if not I'm sure they will do it very soon.

Martin, as you know I'm a Wengo's customer, if you need to do some tests, I can help you. ;-)

Thanks

twen 04-13-2007 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mew (Post 7712)
It seems they are currently working on this problem :

Mew, apparently we are watching the same threads ;)

In english : Wengo is testing with voxalot what is happening. Martin, when you know something, could you tell us ? thank you :)

Olivier

martin 04-14-2007 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by twen (Post 7724)
Mew, apparently we are watching the same threads ;)

In english : Wengo is testing with voxalot what is happening. Martin, when you know something, could you tell us ? thank you :)

Olivier

Hi,

They have not made any contact with us yet. As soon as they do we will let you know.

Mew 04-14-2007 11:39 AM

Hi Martin,

They have done tests and need to see with you what they can do in order to solve this problem of compatibility.

You can contact Wengo using this email : ata(@)wengo.fr They are speaking english of course ! ;-)

Thank your for your help !

Mew 04-16-2007 04:37 AM

Hi,

Have you already contacted them ? Do you prefer I give Wengo your email address ? And which one ? support@voxalot.com or info@voxalot.com ?

Thanks

frogATC 04-18-2007 02:26 PM

Hi,

According to Wengo's website, Wengo and Voxalot are now fully compatible.

Mew 04-19-2007 09:01 AM

I just tried and it's working for me now !

Thank you so much !!!!!!!!

martin 04-19-2007 09:50 AM

Thanks guys. Would someone like to post a french version of this announcment in a new thread in this forum?

Thanks.

usf 04-19-2007 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frogATC (Post 7977)
Hi,

According to Wengo's website, Wengo and Voxalot are now fully compatible.

I do not understand French. Any member can help to translat its key points , so let other members know what it is .

haifischjunge 04-19-2007 10:31 AM

all n all they say that the problem was at wengos software

"wengo is not compatible in the case of an inbound call if CIRPACK doesnt know an account QUE for his voxalot account

the problem should be on our site"

the next postings are confirming that wengo now works with voxalot.

frogATC 04-19-2007 05:36 PM

There is not much news indeed on Wengo's forum about Voxalot.
They just say that the problem was on their sides, they've corrected it, and now Wengo is working perfectly with Voxalot.

Martin, what kind of sentence in French do you want ?
Maybe something like "Depuis le 18 Avril 2007, Wengo et Voxalot sont 100% compatibles" ?
[Since 18th of April 2007, Wengo and Voxalot are fully compatible]