Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums

Voxalot / SIP Broker Support Forums (https://forum.sipbroker.com/index.php)
-   SIP Broker Support (https://forum.sipbroker.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   SIP Broker Access Numbers - Status Thread (https://forum.sipbroker.com/showthread.php?t=2156)

tapenade 04-26-2011 10:40 AM

Hi, I'm a newish member who cannot get the services supposedly available from the only published Australian PSTN access number.When I follow the prompts a familiar Australian accented female voice tells me the number I want is unavailable.She is unflagging in this advice.
Interestingly I notice a discussion of an Adelaide number not so long ago.As a resident of that fine city I would be interested in any other numbers apart from the Sydney number presently available.

Thanks

vk4akp 04-27-2011 12:37 PM

All the Australian SipBroker gateways have been offline now for over a year.

Interestingly enough I notice tonight that the SipBroker website now only lists a Sydney gateway provided by PennyTel. All the rest have been removed.

I gave this number 3 test calls which all failed.

It did answer for two of the calls but after entering a known working VoXaLot number it simply hung up on me each time.

I really hope to see SipBroker get local working gateways in all the capital cities again.
It really was a great thing!. I myself miss the Brisbane one big time!.

Also thank you to PennyTel for the one remaining gateway.
I have used Pennytel for over a year now and they are the best Australian VSP in my opinion.

.-.-.

Adrian Ban 05-06-2011 08:57 AM

Romania Gateways

Hi,

I'm representing Euroweb Romania and we have a number allocated to SIP Broker and it doesn't work anymore. I've send few emails to support but nobody response to our emails.

Can you help us please?

Best regrads.

vk2xxy 05-08-2011 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vk4akp (Post 34024)
Interestingly enough I notice tonight that the SipBroker website now only lists a Sydney gateway provided by PennyTel. All the rest have been removed.

I gave this number 3 test calls which all failed.

It did answer for two of the calls but after entering a known working VoXaLot number it simply hung up on me each time.

I really hope to see SipBroker get local working gateways in all the capital cities again.
It really was a great thing!. I myself miss the Brisbane one big time!.

Effectively, there are no gateways in Australia.

emontes 05-09-2011 01:02 PM

Hello,

I believe the Brazil, Salvador numbers stopped working.
Is this a known issue?

Thanks.

TheGiant 08-15-2011 05:40 PM

The LES.net number for Jacksonville, FL
+1-904-647-0897

rings a person, not SIPBroker

Soruk 12-10-2011 03:18 PM

Both the LES.NET and Link2Voip numbers for Vancouver, Canada are not working. (Thankfully, DIDWW's number is.)

nettoyeur 12-16-2011 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soruk (Post 34672)
Both the LES.NET and Link2Voip numbers for Vancouver, Canada are not working. (Thankfully, DIDWW's number is.)

Link2Voip numbers are dead all over Canada/U.S. :(

VoipDIY 03-12-2012 04:16 PM

Link2Voip Shutting Down - DID's no longer work

On March 1st, 2012 Link2Voip announced to their customers that they will be shutting down operations. Their last day of operation is May 30th, 2012.

VoIP - Do It Yourself...: Another Canadian VoIP Provider Goes Belly-Up

I have tested all of their Sip Broker PSTN gateway DID's in USA or Canada and none of them work for me.

support@aloconnect.com 03-28-2012 10:20 PM

SIP code- Legend is Red

Hi there , Does any one knows how to fix the Legend in Sip Boker. My sip proxy sip.aloconnect.com is registered with Sip Broker but since the last two weeks the Legend has turned out to be red and I have not made any changes to my asterisk and A2Billing.

I have contacted Sip Broker but have heard nothing from them

Any suggestion please

Thanks